Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AE86 with ITB 3S Beam's to replace the lost feeling of my old 4AGZE AE86
    JZX81 with 1.25JZ (2JZ head on 1JZ Block (will start this engine sometime next year and have the car)
    SW20 with either a 1UZ in North south convig or a simple K20/24 swap or something silly and with a wild Super GT kit from the era (club rego it )
    if i dont do the SW20 i will do a kit car either GT40/ultima or design something from scratch based off a TS020 looks wise. Just thinking SW20 is easier to rego but i do have TS020 3D Drawings and maybe work will allow me to use there 1:1 5 axis cnc mill to do a plug from lol

And one if i ever wreck or sell the X81 i currently have will be a Barra in a GS300
    CISCOKIDS
    The Gentlemen's Club
    Midnight Rocker

Comment

Alfa Sprint with a mid mount Busso. Essentially a replica of the group b prototype they made: http://www.sprint6c.com/about

Comment

Originally posted by Spammy View Post
        SR20Det into a Merc 190e.
        Ls1 into a XJ6 jag
        An old Jag needs an inline six or a V12.

Which reminds me, I want to put a 1GZ into an E-type. Imagine how much that would annoy the purists, especially when it turns out to be reliable and somewhat fast!
        Norbie!

Comment

I think ive built all my stupid conversions but LS foxbody/80s fairmont would be nice.

Comment

My original dream conversion was 4G63 turbo or 6G72 into a GD Mitsubishi Galant. Got partway there - EFI 4G54 👍
            Current two are:
            Saab B234R into something light and RWD (MX5, Locost or Elise)
            Mazda 2.0 or 2.5 into my Mazda 2. I want that feel of the Pug 205GTI, bigger torquier motor.
            I love the ideas thrown up by you guys so far.

Comment

New 86 with Prius driveline.
              www.markpakula.com
              2017 Subaru Impreza Hatch - for the grind
              2015 Cervelo S2 - for the fitness
              2005 Honda Accord Euro - for the wife
              2010 BMW S1000RR - for the sanity

Comment

Oh, and a 190E with E55 running gear.
                "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Anything with E55/SL55/CLS55 running gear would be a hoot

Comment

Originally posted by Ribfeast View Post
                    Anything with E55/SL55/CLS55 running gear would be a hoot
                    I'm still gobsmacked after driving Neeeek's one over the mountain.
                    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Id love to do a stinking hot astron/crossflow/alloytech with rear mount turbo into one of my valiants to upset the purists.

Tesla drivetrain into the wifes mini

Awd hellcat into a '32 ford with f1 style suspensions
                      Originally posted by Rdyno
                      70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                      Originally posted by Tripper
                      Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Originally posted by MRMOPARMAN View Post
                        Id love to do a stinking hot astron/crossflow/alloytech with rear mount turbo into one of my valiants to upset the purists.
                        Fit a 1.5" exhaust while you're at it, and when asked why it's so small, "because you need backpressure to make power".
                        Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Something light I can sneak the rear drive unit from a Tesla into.

Comment

Originally posted by Gammaboy View Post
                            I'm still gobsmacked after driving Neeeek's one over the mountain.
                            Would have been fun! What do they handle like? My CLK "feels" heavy, 3 turns lock-to-lock, 1.7 tons, are the E55's better?

Comment

Originally posted by Ribfeast View Post
                              Would have been fun! What do they handle like? My CLK "feels" heavy, 3 turns lock-to-lock, 1.7 tons, are the E55's better?
                              The first 2 years of E55 got the standard ratio rack and front bushes so steering is pretty numb, but light. The later cars got the CLK(CLS?) rack and front bushes which is supposed to make a big difference, but it's 2 tonne of Sedan so there's that. It's immensely capable so you just find yourself bunging it into corners, getting it straightish and nailing it - at which point the thing throttle steers a little, and just takes a set and goes. In terms of feel and feedback, my benchmark in the GTV is pretty high, but the E55 is just so damn fast. Just ask the guy in the 430 Spider that tried to gap us.

Comment

I'm seeing too many sensible conversions posted in this thread
                                Originally posted by myshortyboomba
                                I've had many gauges in cars. I always found the conrods react faster than a gauge.

you can always hear them when they break and they stop the engine immediately so you can't do any more damage.

Comment

Working...
                                X