Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Panda View Post
    It's right up there as the irony-mobile.

But I could not imagine a worse driving experience.
    WOT? You call yourself a PFer and you can’t imagine the skids and doughies this little go kart would do?

Especially outside a climate change meeting attended by elites in their private jets.
    Originally posted by Walt Kowalski:
    I knew it. That orange bastard is controlling the weather with HAARP just to save his Mar-a-Lago property where he intends to host his handler, Vladimir Putin, at next years G7 which will be morphed back into the G8.

Comment

Originally posted by The Panda View Post
      It's right up there as the irony-mobile.

But I could not imagine a worse driving experience.
      Check the previous page, someone mentioned a RAV4 ...
      Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Originally posted by Captiva Fan View Post
        Check the previous page, someone mentioned a RAV4 ...
        Hahaha. Forg. Always good. Well. Most of the time.
        I knew it. That orange bastard is controlling the weather with HAARP just to save his Mar-a-Lago property where he intends to host his handler, Vladimir Putin, at next years G7 which will be morphed back into the G8.

Comment

Honda K24 Turbo R32 GTR

Comment

My not so stupid, but can't be bothered doing conversion is Mazda3/6 MPS gear into a 6 wagon of the same era, preferably without the AWD gear for simplicity and weight. Still a great looking car, but wagon comes in manual only as a diesel, and fairly pov in spec.

Originally posted by GtiMik View Post
            I'd like rear electric drive in my Swift Gti. Have the electronics cut in at 1/2 throttle and over in conjunction with the petrol donk to shame other shitboxes. Small battery pack to keep the weight down and recharge when cruising and regenerative braking.
            This would be cool.
            Originally posted by ALLMTR
            Yes but more power is the solution, even if lack of power isn't the problem...

Comment

Originally posted by briney View Post
              didn't this get done a lot when the nsu donk shit itself? not so much the pac version, but mazda rotaries?
              I have one in the shed now with a 12a in it. Would rather have the NSU engine though

Comment

I'd like rear electric drive in my Swift Gti. Have the electronics cut in at 1/2 throttle and over in conjunction with the petrol donk to shame other shitboxes. Small battery pack to keep the weight down and recharge when cruising and regenerative braking.
                Like the current Ignis?
                We don't get the AWD hybrid version here, but it does 0 to 95kph in 11.1 seconds.

If you think that's slow the normal version takes 13.4 seconds.
                Lots of minis & mokes including a G13b powered Sports Sedan, a couple of Swift Gtis, a Goggomobil, Porsche 928S, Polo Gti, BMW 540i, a WRX and a few others.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Kowalski View Post
                  LSA into Prius
                  With significant widebody treatment.

Comment

Friend is doing this on mx5’s. Something about battery pack from a hybrid civic in the back and there’s space for the electric motor to add the power to the flywheel. Don’t know the details but it sounds sweet and relatively straight forward
                    Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
                    Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

Forgot to add

newer toyota starlet EP91 with JDM front end and a retro modded classic TRD widebody kit and Beams in RWD setup.
                      CISCOKIDS
                      The Gentlemen's Club
                      Midnight Rocker

Comment

Originally posted by aerobrick View Post
                        With significant widebody treatment.

Yes please build it. Put 200 or 300mm in the centre so it looks “kinda stock” from the bleachers?

Short wheelbase and bulk torques. 😎

Next best thing to Profis Hoonday.

Comment

Originally posted by awdmoke View Post
                          Like the current Ignis?
                          We don't get the and hybrid version here, but it does 0 to 95kph in 11.1 seconds.

If you think that's slow the normal version takes 13.4 seconds.
                          Ignis use Tamiya 540's? Lol.
                          Nah, somehow shoehorn a tesla p90 rear drive or the like.

Comment

Not sure if already said, but Barra turbo into Mercedes W126. Keep it bone stock on the outside, have 400rwhp under the right foot, do not profit ever.

Or, M113K driveline from my E55 AMG into W201 190E. Also sleeper.

Comment

https://www.evworks.com.au/

Now selling Tesla drive units

Comment

SR20 into a '66 Mustang

I'd like to put WRX running gear into a Moke.

or, C63 running gear into an old Merc

Comment

Working...
                                X