X
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmx View Post
    I struggled to find these but kind of glad I did I guess?
    kabab

These, all SAAS seats were under wheels, not seats.
    https://automotivesuperstore.com.au/saas-rp1001s
    https://automotivesuperstore.com.au/saas-rp2001
    https://automotivesuperstore.com.au/saas-uss01

Any in stock along with brackets/sliders?
    I was just looking at seats yesterday and in particular both of those. Both of those SAAS list as pre-order for July delivery. Also not sure if it matters but the Rallypro isn't ADR approved whereas the the Mach II is, potentially an issue if you get pulled over by a cop who knows to check or if you have a car you need to put through engineering.

Comment

Originally posted by GSRman View Post

Don't want to sound like a dick - and I get that you are probably flat-the-fuck out, but ordered some DBA stuff 23/4 - order is still showing as picking - assume that's because DBA are useless fucks are you are waiting on them - but from a customer end - would have been nice to have a note on the order or an email or something just advising of such? I know it's yet more work - but a short form-letter delay email might be something worth knocking up - or a separate status - awaiting whatever - and might stop customers chasing you &/or bitching and moaning.
      Same thing here, I've had a car off the road for 2 weeks now waiting some discs and pads. Order still showing picking. Website shows 1-3 day delivery. I figure things are still difficult with Covid, but some sort of update would be good. Luckily I've borrowed a car from my parents while they Grey Nomad their way around QLD, but previously everything I've ordered has arrived in a few days.

Order #100134574

I'm not straight outta Compton, I'm straight out the trailer.

Comment

I'm sorry guys we got completely overwhelmed with orders due to COVID-19 sales exploded and we are trying to catch up i've literally had to double our warehouse staff but it's going to take some time to get on top of this..

I'll chase up your orders and get them sorted..

Sorry lads..
        Automotive Superstore

Little Real Estate Bondi

Comment

Kebab glad to hear your flat out and business is good.

I have a list of parts numbers I'm chasing (AC Delco or Gates) is it best to call the number on the web site and give the details or email them through?

Thanks

Comment

Fuck finally an update, wouldn't hurt to answer the odd email mate. Today is day 18 and I've heard fuck all about what's going on with my order. Well over it.
            Originally posted by FatBoy
            Trump v Clinton is like cheering for the clap or genital warts. Either way it's gonna be ugly....

Comment

More than happy to just cancel the fucker and I'll buy it at autobarn
              Trump v Clinton is like cheering for the clap or genital warts. Either way it's gonna be ugly....

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Bieber View Post
                Fuck finally an update, wouldn't hurt to answer the odd email mate. Today is day 18 and I've heard fuck all about what's going on with my order. Well over it.
                I'm sorry mate but it's just crazy we get like 400 chat requests a day several hundred emails I've got 8 guys full time working customer service but it just ramped up crazy fast and people are bored with time on their hands so they hammer us. Unfortunately i can't just go hire 50 people.. It also doesn't help that a lot of suppliers totally miss judged demand so we order 100 or something and get 30..
                Automotive Superstore

Little Real Estate Bondi

Comment

Yeah sorry for the blow up just been banging my head against a wall just trying to find out what's going on, it's odd to get no reply after weeks. I'd actually forgotten you were on here, randomly ordered through your site after searching a particular kenwood model.

Just frustrating that it's a simple head unit that I could have picked up at jb or autobarn and had installed 2 weeks ago.i read the covid update, if youre a month behind in orders it wouldn't hurt to mention that there are major delays not "minor delays but most orders ship on time".

My order number is 100134564.

Comment

My order has hit 4 weeks now. Still marked as "picking" and no news on what's happening. On an unrelated note, I bought some stuff from rock auto last week. I have 2 of the 3 packages from the states already, with the 3rd one due tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedyblue View Post
                      My order has hit 4 weeks now. Still marked as "picking" and no news on what's happening. On an unrelated note, I bought some stuff from rock auto last week. I have 2 of the 3 packages from the states already, with the 3rd one due tomorrow.
                      Sorry i'll get your shit out tomorrow the problem is our audio suppliers, we order stock they literally cannot tell us what we are going to get and we get stock it's like 1/4 of what we order... Soz bud This COVID shit has been a nightmare...
                      Last edited by kabab; 23-06-20, 11:42 PM.
                      Automotive Superstore

Little Real Estate Bondi

Comment

Originally posted by kabab View Post

Sorry i'll get your shit out tomorrow the problem is our audio suppliers, we order stock they literally cannot tell us what we are going to get and we get stock it's like 1/4 of what we order... Soz bud This COVID shit has been a nightmare...
                        Thanks mate. I'm not concerned with the audio stuff as much, but I need the brake stuff to get the nopics car running.

Comment

Guys just a quick FYI on parts in Australia. I'm waiting eight weeks for a Gates belt that is normally off the shelf. World freight hasn't improved even though some countries aren't in lockdown, I think 47% of the worlds freight, AKA our car parts, are under passengers feet on planes.

Kabab, is the story the same from your end?

Comment

To back up what Babak is saying, the manufacturers are so far behind atm, its not funny.

The Eaton Heavy industries facility is only just re-opening next week, diff centre orders are only going to ship, "if we can build them" end of next month. I have diff shops that buy common individual part numbers (9 inch, commodore etc) by the pallet, which I cannot supply. For probably 2 months.

ARP are quoting 3 months to make anything that is ordered now.

And so on

Comment

The brake stuff arrived today. One new disc and set of pads already in. I'll try smash in the other side after dinner. Thanks for pushing it through.

Comment

Some suppliers really miss judged the demand and totally missed the boat.. The Jap brands all had the factories shut down they are just starting up again so it's all over the place..

Customers are very demanding to i guess people have a lot of time on their hands.

Our live chat in the space of 2 months went from several hundred chats a month to several thousand 10 x increase.

Sorry if I've ignored or orders have been late its been a very stressful few months.
                                Automotive Superstore

Little Real Estate Bondi

Comment

Working...
                                X