This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kabab View Post

You can just file DMCA claims on their sites that usually scares the bejesus out of the copiers.

It's a real pain in the ass we write lots of our own copy and a lot of our competitors straight copy paste our work...
    Thanks for the tip.
    Are you optimistic or pessimistic about the end of the world?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Major View Post

Thanks for the tip.
      You can also add watermarks to your images too

Comment

Ordered a set of DBA pads from the site, although they werent in stock old mate Akash was very quick to reply to my query online about whether the order had been shipped, he apologised and stated there was a wait on a stock order from DBA to arrive, upgraded my postage to express. Both times queries were responded to ASAP, so i was happy to wait for the pads to arrive. Pads were significantly cheaper than other places too, so ill give it a thumbs up!

Comment

Originally posted by Impakt View Post

You can also add watermarks to your images too
          They look terrible and I don’t believe that is allowed by Google Shopping. I’m not sure if a digital watermark would be acceptable.
          Are you optimistic or pessimistic about the end of the world?

Comment

Originally posted by rotorhead16 View Post
            Ordered a set of DBA pads from the site, although they werent in stock old mate Akash was very quick to reply to my query online about whether the order had been shipped, he apologised and stated there was a wait on a stock order from DBA to arrive, upgraded my postage to express. Both times queries were responded to ASAP, so i was happy to wait for the pads to arrive. Pads were significantly cheaper than other places too, so ill give it a thumbs up!
            The CS team is on top of everything took a while to catch up on 9000 emails but we did it!

Originally posted by Old Major View Post

They look terrible and I don’t believe that is allowed by Google Shopping. I’m not sure if a digital watermark would be acceptable.
            You can get a way with it if its very faint and sits on top of the product and doesn't go over into the white space but you are correct it's against the google specification..
            Automotive Superstore

Comment

Hey kababy......you're not able to get your hands on Thule roof racks are you?

Comment

Originally posted by willsy01 View Post
                Hey kababy......you're not able to get your hands on Thule roof racks are you?
                We can get https://www.yakima.com.au/
                Automotive Superstore

Comment

Have DM an enquiry to you as I want to support you but am unsure if a supplier will have stock or delays.

Comment

Hey mate,

Just saw your DM I responded to you.
                    Automotive Superstore

Comment

Kebab, what black magic witchery did you use to get my items to me in under a week?

Thank you. I didn't know Australia Post could actually deliver that fast
                      "Keep lowering your standards until you achieve a goal" - Mike Finnegan

Comment

DM sent re. Carplay headunit... thanks!
                        '94 Ford ED XR8 Sprint - 306w, 5-speed manual, 3.9s, Bilsteins, 1 Piston PBR's
                        '02 Ford T3 TS50 - 345w, 4-speed ESS Auto, 3.45s, Konis, Brembos
                        '18 Mitsi MQ Triton GLX 4x4 - It runs!

Comment

Just a general question, do you guys get any indication from suppliers when supplies of headunits will improve?

In particular something like the Kenwood DDX920WDABS ?
                          ---
                          Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                            Just a general question, do you guys get any indication from suppliers when supplies of headunits will improve?

In particular something like the Kenwood DDX920WDABS ?
                            No sadly... Major seem to get the very limited amount of stock that is available and everyone else getting fucked.. It varies a bit brand to brand..
                            Automotive Superstore

Comment

Hey kabab, do you have upper injector o rings for ls3 injectors? The blue ones?

Comment

General Question: Will you ever stock the Focal range of speakers. All prices seem to have jumped 30%.
                                "It takes beer to make thirst worth while."

Comment

Working...
                                X