Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got some rotors for my GTR a few months back and as mine is a later model has a weird size rear (turns out they are the same as 350z's, who knew!!). Kabab sorted it out for me!
    Originally posted by gerry;n7288577
    having done my fair share of snorting white powder, made by a bikie in a garage, off a dirty cistern in a night club, means I find the argument about not knowing whats in the vaccine slightly perplexing.

Comment

I'm chasing some.
      Whiteline KLC151 sway bar links. They show as out of stock but Whiteline page says their expected today.
      Also some Eibach pro kit springs https://eibachshop.com/index.php?p94...lvo-s60-ii-v60
      Also looking at changing out the shocks for Koni special active/FSD.
      8745-1241L
      8745-1241R
      8245-1256

Or potentially if there is a Bilstein or other option. Car is a 2014 Volvo S60 T6 AWD R-design. Basically want to freshen up the suspension (I know I've got a bad sway bar link bushing so other stuff is probably getting tired) whilst also dropping it a bit more but at the same time I don't want to make the ride quality worse which is why I thought the FSD shocks might be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke352 View Post
        I'm chasing some.
        Whiteline KLC151 sway bar links. They show as out of stock but Whiteline page says their expected today.
        Also some Eibach pro kit springs https://eibachshop.com/index.php?p94...lvo-s60-ii-v60
        8745-1241L
        8745-1241R
        8245-1256

Or potentially if there is a Bilstein or other option. Car is a 2014 Volvo S60 T6 AWD R-design. Basically want to freshen up the suspension (I know I've got a bad sway bar link bushing so other stuff is probably getting tired) whilst also dropping it a bit more but at the same time I don't want to make the ride quality worse which is why I thought the FSD shocks might be good.
        Hey bud,

Can you PM me your email address and i'll get one the boys to look after you!
        Automotive Superstore

Comment

Originally posted by fly510 View Post
          got some rotors for my GTR a few months back and as mine is a later model has a weird size rear (turns out they are the same as 350z's, who knew!!). Kabab sorted it out for me!
          My pleasure thanks for shopping with us!
          Automotive Superstore

Comment

You guys struggling with shipping at the moment? Bought some oil and it says picked up by courier but then hasn’t moved in 6 days. Probably in the couriers depot somewhere
            CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

Originally posted by FLI355 View Post
              You guys struggling with shipping at the moment? Bought some oil and it says picked up by courier but then hasn’t moved in 6 days. Probably in the couriers depot somewhere
              It's definately left it's the couriers they are hopeless right now... Can you give me your order number i'll get customer service to chase with courier company.
              Automotive Superstore

Comment

FYI we are hiring!

https://performanceforums.com/forums...es#post7305156
                Automotive Superstore

Comment

Kebab, are you guys ordering the new Blackvue 900x Plus?

Comment

Originally posted by FLI355 View Post
                    There are all sorts of strikes and walkouts going on in that industry over ongoing pay disputes, so I'm guessing that would be the issue, there is another one coming up this week, with 3 of the bigger mobs.

Comment

Originally posted by StanM3 View Post
                      Kebab, are you guys ordering the new Blackvue 900x Plus?
                      It’s not brand we carry. We do Thinkware which is generally a better camera…
                      Automotive Superstore

Comment

I'm chasing some.
                        8745-1241L
                        8745-1241R
                        8245-1256

is it purple and orange?

Comment

Originally posted by Stix Zadinia View Post

is it purple and orange?
                          Is what?

Comment

Originally posted by kabab View Post

Thanks for the support the packaging on the Brembo is really nice to enjoy!
                            Arrived today

You’re right about the packaging on the Brembo pads. Very nicely presented, and best of all, there’s a sticker. Everyone loves stickers. The replacement caliper bolts etc. being included is good too.

Comment

Is what?
                              your car, is it purple and orange

Comment

Originally posted by MickyD View Post

Arrived today

You’re right about the packaging on the Brembo pads. Very nicely presented, and best of all, there’s a sticker. Everyone loves stickers. The replacement caliper bolts etc. being included is good too.
                                Awesome :D
                                Automotive Superstore

Comment

Working...
                                X