X
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kabab View Post

I'd have to speak with them one of my guys used to work their but i'm not sure the $$$ of it all works out for us but i'll see what's possible.
    Sure. Thought it’s probably as much. I see a few other online stores stocking their stuff and thought that the profits may as well flow to you guys.
    Chris
    ------
    The new nugget
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Comment

May have been covered in the old thread, but is there a plan to support a "garage" i.e. store multiple car types to search with? Frequently I go back and forth between my two and it's pain in arse setting it up each time.

Comment

Yes most definitely we are a few weeks away from launching our new website which has a all new user interface, way way more powerful search and a "garage" feature
        Automotive Superstore

Little Real Estate Bondi

Comment

Thanks for the sponsorship Kabab.
          Just bought a Diesel Fuel filter for my Jeep off Automotive Superstore and it was actually cheaper than buying off Rockauto in the states which is generally way cheaper than anywhere in Aus.
          Many respects. Will buy again etc..
          I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Hey Kabab,
            Any chance of getting RUNVA branded electric 4WD winches on board..
            Would rather buy it through you than someone else...

Comment

Can batteries be posted/freighted? I need one for a BMW 118i
              Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
              my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Originally posted by Southo View Post
                Hey Kabab,
                Any chance of getting RUNVA branded electric 4WD winches on board..
                Would rather buy it through you than someone else...
                Can look into it but bringing on new brands can take a bit of time.

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                Can batteries be posted/freighted? I need one for a BMW 118i
                Can only freight dry cell batteries...
                Automotive Superstore

Little Real Estate Bondi

Comment

No worries, cheers
                  Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
                  my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Originally posted by kabab View Post
                    Can look into it but bringing on new brands can take a bit of time.
                    Yep, understand - I am not in a big rush - Bull Bar won't be ready to go on for about 6 weeks at this stage...

Comment

Hi Kabab, I'm about to order an oxygen sensor for my Civic, just wondering what the normal shipping time is for something going to Adelaide? (Goss GES294)
                      WWPBD

Originally posted by InsaneAsylum
                      first time i was in sydney, i asked the cabbie to tell a bit about the place. he said "this here oxford st, you see 2 man, they are poofter"
                      Fuckwits Incorporated

Comment

ordered stuff, got a great discount, stuff arrived super fast.

Thanks Automotive Superstore!

Comment

Just ordered me some Kings springs for the Commodore, great price and service.

Comment

Originally posted by CXTdreamer View Post
                            Hi Kabab, I'm about to order an oxygen sensor for my Civic, just wondering what the normal shipping time is for something going to Adelaide? (Goss GES294)
                            Sorry mate missed your message should just take a dew days..

Originally posted by tim510 View Post
                            ordered stuff, got a great discount, stuff arrived super fast.

Thanks Automotive Superstore!
                            Anytime thank you for the support!

Originally posted by GNGBNG View Post
                            Just ordered me some Kings springs for the Commodore, great price and service.
                            Cheers mate!
                            Automotive Superstore

Little Real Estate Bondi

Comment

No worries, I'll keep an eye on the letterbox in the next day or two, assuming it was in stock. Bought some O2 sensor sockets yesterday in preparation
                              WWPBD

Originally posted by InsaneAsylum
                              first time i was in sydney, i asked the cabbie to tell a bit about the place. he said "this here oxford st, you see 2 man, they are poofter"
                              Fuckwits Incorporated

Comment

Working...
                              X