Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boothy.com Ford Mustang Dick Johnson Limited Edition by Herrod Performance

https://www.motoring.com.au/exclusiv...vealed-121518/

Dick Johnson is rewriting the rules for homegrown Aussie muscle cars with a Ford Mustang that erupts with 635kW of power.

His new hero car is already an instant sellout and the 30 Mustangs are now being fed through the assembly program at Herrod Performance in Melbourne for deliveries through to the early months of 2020.

Hundreds of special parts are used to convert the cars, from a high-capacity customised Whipple supercharger and carbon-fibre tail-shaft down to the ‘puddle’ lamp under the doors which is switched from a picture of a pony to the Dick Johnson logo.

There are 20-inch alloy wheels with 275/35 front and 305/30 rear Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tyres, and special Brembo brakes from the Mustang GT350R with 15.5-inch cross-drilled front rotors with directional and 14.9-inch cross-drilled rear rotors.

Even the service stickers in the engine bay, including a special one for the oil cap, are bespoke items.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dick-johnson-mustang-3255.jpg?height=427&width=640&aspect=fitWithin.jpg
Views:	583
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	7089250

Seems odd you cant get a red one "the same as Scotty's".
    I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Doesn’t talk much about warranty
      I own a two and a half litre Commodore - 8.93 at 142mph

Comment

Like the rest of the cars they do will it still only run 11’s and be not even 2 sec a lap faster around the island than a stock mustang GT?

Comment

Are they pedestrian friendly ?

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

They are very wheelchair friendly. Cause that's where the lucky pedestrians end up, after a Mustang encounter.
            The World's Best Pest Control in Brisbane, at PF mates rates, PM me.

when all else fails, hit it harder.

Comment

Let's hope their 635kw transfers into actual fasts, unlike Walkinshaw's 557 kit...
              The older i get, the better i was...

Comment

And not get smashed by a Barra with a bleed valve.
                I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

This would make a nice belt buckle. Click image for larger version

Name:	9448A95D-F4D7-4346-81DD-C33DB28DD27F.jpeg
Views:	368
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	7089363

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Kowalski View Post
                    This would make a nice belt buckle.

Comment

Needs chrome 12 slotters and eagers to appeal to the real DJ demographic.

Comment

This thread also exists over in the thread about leaky Mustangs.
                        Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Originally posted by Captiva Fan View Post
                          This thread also exists over in the thread about leaky Mustangs.
                          A thread within a thread ?

Comment

Don't pull at it … unravelment!
                            Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Working...
                            X