Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toyota Yaris GR-4 AWD Turbo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by SuperHoon View Post
    Sits tuff.

    18x9.5 with 255 35

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    They said on fb these are +38 but I put my 18x95 +38 on the Yaris yesterday and they looked like they had 25mm of poke (at full droop admittedly).

    Comment


      Originally posted by nastysven View Post
      Still waiting for mine
      Basically everyone but tuning shops, wheel/suspension shops and noisy/annoying customers are waiting mate. The people who have got them have basically jumped the queue ahead of legitimate customers. Which is fucked. But, nothing we can do about it.
      I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

      Comment


        Originally posted by 23Kev View Post

        Basically everyone but tuning shops, wheel/suspension shops and noisy/annoying customers are waiting mate. The people who have got them have basically jumped the queue ahead of legitimate customers. Which is fucked. But, nothing we can do about it.
        How? $$$$ I assume ?

        Comment


          Originally posted by bb671 View Post

          How? $$$$ I assume ?
          No idea, maybe, but I'm guessing they make a whole lot of noise about how them getting the car first means it is better for Toyota as they are providing the know how and parts for modifications. They'd also do a better job and have more followers to advertise the fact they have a GRY than your normal joe public (like you or me). Like I'd tell you cunts, some people at work and my 50 Instagram followers. Big fucking whoop!

          I know I sound a bit bitter (which I kind of am), I also know this is how the world works so am accepting of it. Doesn't mean I can't be frustrated though.
          I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

          Comment


            I'll be lucky to see mine this year I have been told. He tells me those getting them now got in early.

            What ever cunt. Blah blah blah, none more getting made (other than the next two trim levels) it's made in the same factory as the lfa, you know the toyota super car, they're hand assembled, it'll be one to keep the kays off blah blah fucking bl;ah.

            Where's my car ya fuck head?

            .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

            Dr Hoon
            .

            DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

            Comment


              Originally posted by SuperHoon View Post
              Sits tuff.

              18x9.5 with 255 35

              Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
              yeah i like that a lot.
              Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
              And I’ve explained many times this is not just another four year election.

              The outcome will determine civilisation as we know it.

              Comment


                God damn they look good with decent wheels on them.

                Are Toyota losing money on these things? No fucking way you'd stop production if you can sell another 50k of them around the world to offset development costs.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Gats View Post
                  God damn they look good with decent wheels on them.

                  Are Toyota losing money on these things? No fucking way you'd stop production if you can sell another 50k of them around the world to offset development costs.
                  that looks awesome!

                  1998 MX5 - Ohlins DFV coilovers, Roll bar,15 x7.5 Konig Litespeeds, Mania Intake
                  2014 Colorado LT - Oversized Whitegoods. Kid/bike/track hack/horse hauler.

                  Comment


                    Superhoon it needs mud flaps. Just small ones....

                    Should be a good match up when the 2.4L BRZ gets launched in 2022

                    Comment


                      The white wheels

                      Comment


                        That looks fantastic
                        CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

                        Comment


                          Surely with that much tyre fancy diffs are not needed.

                          Comment


                            They have a lot of tyre for sure.

                            I quite like the black ones they come with. It was one of the 1st things I noticed.
                            .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

                            Dr Hoon
                            .

                            DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

                            Comment


                              The demo I took a drive in had 80km on it and the black wheels were noticeably covered in brake dust. Old mate with the white wheels said 2 laps of his local "track" had the white wheels covered in brake dust.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Gussy View Post
                                The demo I took a drive in had 80km on it and the black wheels were noticeably covered in brake dust. Old mate with the white wheels said 2 laps of his local "track" had the white wheels covered in brake dust.
                                Same with me the other day. They were basically bronze wheels

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X