Toyota Yaris GR-4 AWD Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm cool with this.
    .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
      I'll be lucky to see mine this year I have been told. He tells me those getting them now got in early.....
      I call bullshit. I ponied up the deposit before the pre order date and even said no test drive needed, just give it to me and I still haven’t heard even when my allocation is rolling down the factory line. Or maybe It’s just sci fleet are useless....
      "Beware the lollipop of mediocrity: lick it once and you'll suck forever" Brian Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by Cliffordcliffs View Post

I call bullshit. I ponied up the deposit before the pre order date and even said no test drive needed, just give it to me and I still haven’t heard even when my allocation is rolling down the factory line. Or maybe It’s just sci fleet are useless....
        Do you have access to the build portal? You do need an order number and a stock number but once you do you can see your build month or progress. People who have a December build recently saw this updated on the portal. People with a later build date (me included) have a “still to be confirmed” message.
        https://webapps.toyota.com.au/apps/cwt/disclaimer.do

Has this kind of info in it.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	1E3BCFC0-4063-4D04-8BEE-7AD2C3A4DA45.jpeg
Views:	740
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	7200369
        I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Review by piston heads of the UK convenience pack which is our normal version. https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/...&d=0#seperator Video and text in the link.

Comment

Originally posted by lukevl View Post

They said on fb these are +38 but I put my 18x95 +38 on the Yaris yesterday and they looked like they had 25mm of poke (at full droop admittedly).
            That's the one Shockworks are doing for Import Monster, should be mint once done.

And these things are doing 200kw at the wheels standard apparently?

Comment

Originally posted by sssgtr View Post

And these things are doing 200kw at the wheels standard apparently?
              I wish

Comment

Dibs on the first one from here who wants to cancel their base model and get the rallye

Comment

Originally posted by bb671 View Post

I wish
                  https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a3...is-dyno-video/

Interested to see what correction factors were used.

Comment

Originally posted by sssgtr View Post

https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a3...is-dyno-video/

Interested to see what correction factors were used.
                    USFWHP = 1.5 x actual FWHP.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Purple View Post

USFWHP = 1.5 x actual FWHP.
                      That dyno video is actually from Italy I think so don't let the hosting site fool you.

The GR Yaris isn't going to the US. The US market Yaris is based on a Mazda 2 so its nothing like what we get. They are generally pissed off they aren't getting and keep saying that its all ok cause they are getting the GR Corolla, but there is no info what that actually is.
                      Last edited by 23Kev; 23-11-20, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Pretty good wrap:

http://www.speedhunters.com/2020/11/...yaris-is-here/
                        Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

Went and investigated t a GR Yaris yesterday, Lovely car, however as I'm 6'4 they stock seats suck and only left 1/2 cms of head room - no way I'm getting in with a Helmet on

Dealer also advised unlikely to see one before April - asked about the Rallye he advised they apparently will hear more on the 28th but think they are going to sell them online in the same way as the Supra

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lPCKzENT2Q0

Comment

very good.
                              .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by rollin7 View Post
                                Dibs on the first one from here who wants to cancel their base model and get the rallye
                                Don't think the seller is from PF, but there is one for sale.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	126901103_3550837575008590_9168958108846003127_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=Ccf1a7EhRjIAX8SsG4i&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.xx&oh=ed26332f851548bb193d3b923f9a1379&oe=5FE021E4.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	419.7 KB
ID:	7201115

Comment

Working...
                                X