No announcement yet.

Toyota Yaris GR-4 AWD Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

39.9k DA is looking pretty decent right about now.

Comment

Yeah 55k for a flogged demo. I think i'll be right.

Comment

I wonder what my dealer sold the demo model for?

They only had it a few days.
        .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Burger Ring BtoG under 8 mins.

Last edited by bigshipengine.jpg; 24-11-20, 04:57 PM.
          I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

nice
            You can see/hear it does default to pushing though... i wonder if he ran in Sport mode (thats the most rearward-bias yes?) it would get the car to rotate a bit better

Nevertheless, decent lap!
            Originally posted by Jim
            I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
            What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

Yeh the lap is decent, supposedly he was on a test drive, its not even his own car! Also think it was his first lap in the car, so pretty impressive.

Sport is the 30:70 split. You'd hope it was in that mode.
              I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Toyota GR Supra has lapped the Nurburgring in 7:52.17
                Toyota Yaris GR on Nordschleife Nürburgring BtG 7:56

I know where i would put my money..... Yaris FTW
                CISCOKIDS
                The Gentlemen's Club
                Midnight Rocker

Comment

I seriously can't belive a Yaris is a performance car that can romp the ring.

2020 is a year for weird that can be summed up in a Yaris being a desirable performance car with a decent ring time.
                  Sent from my shed, trapped under a collapsed QuickJack, via Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post
                    Yeh the lap is decent, supposedly he was on a test drive, its not even his own car! Also think it was his first lap in the car, so pretty impressive.

Sport is the 30:70 split. You'd hope it was in that mode.
                    No he says in the comments he was in track mode
                    Originally posted by Jim
                    I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
                    What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

Originally posted by mizone View Post
                      I seriously can't belive a Yaris is a performance car that can romp the ring.

2020 is a year for weird that can be summed up in a Yaris being a desirable performance car with a decent ring time.
                      I know, pretty amazing how the car world has gone a bit crazy for a Yaris.

Dude at work with a 997 911 wanted to hear all about it when I told him I had one on order and went for a drive. He was definitely excited for it too.

Originally posted by perthdrivers.txt View Post

No he says in the comments he was in track mode
                      OK, so 50:50. Clearly the mode that Toyota/GR believe provides the best track performance.

Comment

Saw my first one today. Looks mad on the road.
                        CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

I'm just a teeny, tiny, weensy, smidgen disappointed that all the raves reviews are on the circuit pack with the good tyres, front and rear LSD's, firmer suspension and lightweight BBS. I know the normal one that I'm getting will be probably 95% of that car and even the non circuit version of the car is getting great reviews as well, but I see the way the car acts when the likes of Chris Harris manhandles it around and wonder if I'll ever yearn for that other 5% that the normal version doesn't have. I'm sure on the road and for 99.99% of my driving I won't be even be able to tell, but it's still niggling away at the back of my mind. First world problems.

Comment

Originally posted by ROBAPHENT View Post
                            Toyota GR Supra has lapped the Nurburgring in 7:52.17
                            Toyota Yaris GR on Nordschleife Nürburgring BtG 7:56

I know where i would put my money..... Yaris FTW
                            There is about 25sec or so added onto the supra lap as it’s a full lap. So to be fair it would be around 7:27 vs 7:56

Comment

Looks like a PF member is the star of a video...

Will watch it tomorrow when I have more time, but looks damn interesting. Thanks!

Comment

We tried to geek out where we could. We weren’t going to do a drive review to rival Chris Harris so thought we would poke around instead. Will do more when we finally get our car which is showing delivery 21st dec

Comment

Working...
                                X