No announcement yet.

Toyota Yaris GR-4 AWD Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are you working all this out? Apparently mine isn't even built yet .....
    .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

With the number of questions around delivery timeframes and the shitty experience a lot of us have had I thought it may be interesting to try and gather some info from the community. I've created a Google Form which asks 7 questions around your order and delivery. It is completely anonymous, the summary data is available to view and the data will only be used to understand and present the info back to the community.
      Full disclosure: I DO NOT work for Toyota and do not represent them. The data will also not be supplied to them if they request it. I will delete the information before I give it to them. My work means I speak to companies about privacy, security and customer experience, I take this very seriously so will not compromise any data.
      Please ask any questions you may have.

https://forms.gle/5q7DM5DJd63ji3v78

Posted this on Facebook and thought I'd share here too.
      Last edited by 23Kev; 01-12-20, 12:03 PM.
      I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
        How are you working all this out? Apparently mine isn't even built yet .....
        The most accurate way to get build/delivery info is to use the web portal. https://webapps.toyota.com.au/apps/cwt/disclaimer.do
        You will need your order number (username) and stock/cosi number (password). Your sales guy or stock controller at the dealer will be able to get that info for you.

Comment

got all that and it doesn't tell me shit.
          .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Next aussie review cab off the rank:

https://www.motoring.com.au/toyota-g...-review-127559

82/100

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
              got all that and it doesn't tell me shit.
              Yeh, like I've said before, that's because there is nothing happening on our builds yet. The cunts that do have build/delivery details ordered before you. Quite likely the next time to check for those of us that are still sitting at "Still to be confirmed" will be around the 19-20th Dec. If you have a Jan build / Feb delivery, it should move into an "On Order" status and have a planned production month (for those with a Dec build it was on the 19th Nov).

So until then, we have to be patient and just cross fingers that we get a Jan build and we see that update on the portal.

Comment

If you have nothing in the portal you haven't even got a production allocation yet, you are are in the far queue.

Comment

Got a call saying mine arrives Thursday/Friday for delivery next week.
                  "Beware the lollipop of mediocrity: lick it once and you'll suck forever" Brian Wilson

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/47588984245...9830568723231/

One going through a dealer auction tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliffordcliffs View Post
                      Got a call saying mine arrives Thursday/Friday for delivery next week.
                      Apparently mine is in the country too. The dealer reckons it should be ready for collection by me in 2 weeks.

Comment

Guys,

I've got a personalised slimline plate for the front. Normal for the rear. I've never put personal plates on before. Someone at work said they should be applied with a plastic frame surround. Do you really need the plastic frame and if so where would I buy them to suit the plate sizes? Do I need specific frames to suit Toyota models etc?

Thanks

Comment

Depends.

Is it a full whatever you want plate, or just the normal mix of numbers and letters????

I had wanky whatever you want plates on a work ute that were the flat plastic/polycarbonate. I just screwed them on like a normal plate.

My personal cars have the plastic number plate covers that you can get from shit and shiny, autobarns or wherever else you buy shitty accessories from. All the brands make frames to suit all the standard number plate sizes from all states.

But you don't need to put frames on the plates to attach them to the car.
                          Last edited by PXL265; 01-12-20, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post

Yeh, like I've said before, that's because there is nothing happening on our builds yet. The cunts that do have build/delivery details ordered before you. Quite likely the next time to check for those of us that are still sitting at "Still to be confirmed" will be around the 19-20th Dec. If you have a Jan build / Feb delivery, it should move into an "On Order" status and have a planned production month (for those with a Dec build it was on the 19th Nov).

So until then, we have to be patient and just cross fingers that we get a Jan build and we see that update on the portal.
                            The dealer has told me it's production date is the 15/12 with delivery 13/1, but nothing like that appears on the portal.

*shrugs*, time will tell.

Dr Hoon

Comment

Next local review:

https://www.caradvice.com.au/904699/...-yaris-review/

9/10

Comment

first 9 from CA in aaaaages.

www.markpakula.com
                                2017 Subaru Impreza Hatch - for the grind
                                2015 Cervelo S2 - for the fitness
                                2005 Honda Accord Euro - for the wife
                                2010 BMW S1000RR - for the sanity

Comment

Working...
                                X