Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trent from punchy View Post
    first 9 from CA in aaaaages.
    Don't put much stock in any review from there tbh.
    Originally posted by piss98
    I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Comment

Another big question. Are you missing much without limited-slip differentials? I'll try to answer both, having spoken with my colleague, who's driven an LSD-equipped GR Yaris.

The amount of potential grip here is extreme. I believe, during hours of motorsport, that I felt one brief moment of an unloaded wheel breaking traction.

I have a theory.

If you plan to compete in amateur motorsport in your GR Yaris, then a set of mega-grippy tyres will likely drive this point into extinction. If you're using it primarily as a fun road car, I'm confident in saying then you'll never notice the difference, even with the Dunlop tyres.
      Looking forward to more Base spec Vs Rallye comparisons when both cars become available.

Comment

Originally posted by PXL265 View Post
        Depends.

Is it a full whatever you want plate, or just the normal mix of numbers and letters????

I had wanky whatever you want plates on a work ute that were the flat plastic/polycarbonate. I just screwed them on like a normal plate.

My personal cars have the plastic number plate covers that you can get from shit and shiny, autobarns or wherever else you buy shitty accessories from. All the brands make frames to suit all the standard number plate sizes from all states.

But you don't need to put frames on the plates to attach them to the car.
        Cool, cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by 2rismo View Post

Don't put much stock in any review from there tbh.
          Disagree. The bloke who wrote that is someone whose opinion on cars I respect the most.
          Swedish Soot Chucker
          Orange Accident KE10

Comment

Originally posted by Cock Fist View Post

Disagree. The bloke who wrote that is someone whose opinion on cars I respect the most.
            Complete opposite view. Not saying this formulaic vanilla dribble specifically was wrong. Just that it's formulaic vanilla dribble.
            I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Comment

Complete opposite view. Not saying this formulaic vanilla dribble specifically was wrong. Just that it's formulaic vanilla dribble.
              I think I've read every review on the GR Yaris, have driven the car and have to say this review read very differently to the others I've read. It was easily the best of all.

You can tell Justin has the passion of Toyota's generally and knows as much as anyone about the car itself. His description of the driving dynamics and experience were spot on and expressed bloody well. Makes me want the car so much more.
              I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Yeah good review, Vanilla, Chocolate, Banana
                Originally posted by The Property Guru
                don't haemophrodites generally have tiny wangs?
                Originally posted by oxy
                No, that's asians
                A80 Supra
                80 Landcruiser

Comment

Originally posted by Gussy View Post
                  Guys,

I've got a personalised slimline plate for the front. Normal for the rear. I've never put personal plates on before. Someone at work said they should be applied with a plastic frame surround. Do you really need the plastic frame and if so where would I buy them to suit the plate sizes? Do I need specific frames to suit Toyota models etc?

Thanks
                  You can buy them online to suit particular models, and particular plastic backing to suit. Supercheap usually has a range which will fit your plates if you take in the measurements.

But don't, they all look shit. At least Toyota gives you provision to hang them, unlike BMW. My M140i has the front plate held on by screws through the bumper (thanks dealer) and the rear held on by 3M tape. It was the most reliable and safe way of doing it, I found.

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post

You can tell Justin has the passion of Toyota's generally and knows as much as anyone about the car itself. His description of the driving dynamics and experience were spot on and expressed bloody well. Makes me want the car so much more.
                    Bloke changes his cars as often as his underwear so from that perspective is a good reviewer. Has driven and owned plenty of cars with similar platforms so well informed to make a judgement on how it compares.
                    If in doubt power out

Comment

I think I've read every review on the GR Yaris, have driven the car and have to say this review read very differently to the others I've read. It was easily the best of all.

FYI. Top Gear awards edition magazine, up on Readly

Comment

Thanks for the review psi,

tbh, I’ve been feeling a bit ‘meh’ about it all, maybe due to watching too many shouty YouTubers or the home health problems. The CA review has brought back some of the excitement
                        "Beware the lollipop of mediocrity: lick it once and you'll suck forever" Brian Wilson

Comment

It's the same as nearly every other new car review. You could use a new car review generator or a bot and it would be indistinguishable from this.

Comment

here here.

I put my lotto ticket in tonight!
                            www.markpakula.com
                            2017 Subaru Impreza Hatch - for the grind
                            2015 Cervelo S2 - for the fitness
                            2005 Honda Accord Euro - for the wife
                            2010 BMW S1000RR - for the sanity

Comment

Spotted a black one driving with no plates in Daisy Hill this afternoon. Front end looks amazing! Can't wait to see one with blacked out tail lights.
                              Kebabhunter

Comment

It's the same as nearly every other new car review. You could use a new car review generator or a bot and it would be indistinguishable from this.
                                Actually mate, it’s because you and I don’t see eye to eye. I understand why that is, and I owe you an apology.

I’d love to catch up with you one day. I hope you still have that Indian racing maroon 33!

Comment

Working...
                                X