Toyota Yaris GR-4 AWD Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juzzo.n View Post

Actually mate, it’s because you and I don’t see eye to eye. I understand why that is, and I owe you an apology.

I’d love to catch up with you one day. I hope you still have that Indian racing maroon 33!
    The author is wholly irrelevant to my opinion of this and every other new car review I've read in the recent past. (Actually checked the byline after reading, not before.)

They're all the same.
    Originally posted by piss98
    I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Comment

Originally posted by Juzzo.n View Post

Actually mate, it’s because you and I don’t see eye to eye. I understand why that is, and I owe you an apology.

I’d love to catch up with you one day. I hope you still have that Indian racing maroon 33!
      You're not enough of a flog to see eye-to-eye with 2rismo - he's on a whole new level

Comment

Originally posted by 2rismo View Post

The author is wholly irrelevant to my opinion of this and every other new car review I've read in the recent past. (Actually checked the byline after reading, not before.)

They're all the same.
        if everyone is doing something you dont like, but everyone else seems to like it, perhaps the problem isn't with the something.
        www.markpakula.com
        2017 Subaru Impreza Hatch - for the grind
        2015 Cervelo S2 - for the fitness
        2005 Honda Accord Euro - for the wife
        2010 BMW S1000RR - for the sanity

Comment

Originally posted by trent from punchy View Post

if everyone is doing something you dont like, but everyone else seems to like it, perhaps the problem isn't with the something.
          Could be.
          Originally posted by piss98
          I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Comment

They're all the same.
            None quite compare to tales about pink Toranas with airbrushed eyes as headlights.

Good times. I hope you change your mind one day.

Comment

Why tourismo so salty?? Something more to this story lol
              Originally posted by The Property Guru
              don't haemophrodites generally have tiny wangs?
              Originally posted by oxy
              No, that's asians
              A80 Supra
              80 Landcruiser

Comment

They're all the same.
                I feel the same about every modified car story, so different horses for different courses?
                I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Purple View Post

You can buy them online to suit particular models, and particular plastic backing to suit. Supercheap usually has a range which will fit your plates if you take in the measurements.

But don't, they all look shit. At least Toyota gives you provision to hang them, unlike BMW. My M140i has the front plate held on by screws through the bumper (thanks dealer) and the rear held on by 3M tape. It was the most reliable and safe way of doing it, I found.
                  Cheers. And it would seem the screws through the bumper is quite common. Friend of a workmate had the same happen his brand new Audi S3. The added insult to injury was that the number plate was crooked when drilled on.

Comment

Originally posted by trent from punchy View Post

here here.

I put my lotto ticket in tonight!
                    Good luck by the way. So long as you don’t get my fucking car allocation! 😭

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post
                      Good luck by the way. So long as you don’t get my fucking car allocation! 😭
                      thanks!
                      haha all good. if I win >$3mil I think i'd even splurge on the Rallye.
                      www.markpakula.com
                      2017 Subaru Impreza Hatch - for the grind
                      2015 Cervelo S2 - for the fitness
                      2005 Honda Accord Euro - for the wife
                      2010 BMW S1000RR - for the sanity

Comment

whichcar / motor have their review out now:

https://www.whichcar.com.au/reviews/...aris-gr-review

I'm thinking a good example of the type of vanilla formulaic story 2rismo refers. Caradvice review kills it in comparison.

Comment

I haven't bothered to test drive yet.

My car just got off the boat, couple weeks now.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

GU Patrol L98, Manualised Auto, 35s, Kings etc
                          VF2 Redline Ute
                          E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

Yeah, Justin's CA review goes alright. His recent comparison test of a new vs old Audi R8 is required reading also. Do rate his work.

As to 200 kW out of 1.6L, well, it's not that hard now is it? 3 cyl, 4 cyl, it don't matter really. PSA being doing it for a while with their long running 1.6L 4 banger. A 1.6L NA donk is good for around 100 kw (Hyundai/Kia donk does this power NA - am driving one as a hire car today sadly. They don't feel like 100 kW though - no torque) So add around 15 -17 psi boost and you have 200 kW. Pretty simple physics!

Comment

Yep it's not that amazing these days. Merc are pushing 310kw out of their 2L in the AMG A45 now and people are tuning them and making even more grunt.
                              If in doubt power out

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoon View Post
                                I haven't bothered to test drive yet.

My car just got off the boat, couple weeks now.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
                                You won't be disappointed!

Another review, this time Carfection. Good RAC references.

Comment

Working...
                                X