Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edit..

Wrong quote.

Apparently next tuesday for me but no calls for paint protection etc..
    Last edited by blur; 03-12-20, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Curious of the guys who had phone calls from the ‘aftermarket professional‘ who went through the portal and who ordered direct with sci fleet? I did the deposit the night before at the dealership, and delivery is next week. Seems odd that Kev who did all the groundwork has such a long wait.
      "Beware the lollipop of mediocrity: lick it once and you'll suck forever" Brian Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post

4??? from scifleet getting delivered in the next couple weeks??? Gussy, blur, Steve and Clifford???
        Damn, I really wish Warren had taken my money back in Jan, Feb, June and/or Aug when I went and saw him and said "TAKE MY MONEY".
        Happy for you guys by the way!
        Ah shit. That's no good. I got my phonecall into my guy the day before the orders went live. Thought he was really flakey at the start with minimal communication but he's certainly not dropped the ball for me anyway. When's yours due?

Comment

I ended up ordering online (at about 12:20) as Warren told me he'd sort out my order, but it turns out he couldn't do anything with them. Then told me afterwards that I should have come in before the presale. Kinda pisses me off as I did do a lot of groundwork (I like that word Clifford). Ahh well.
          My car's due Feb. psi999 ordered 5 mins before me and is getting his in Jan.
          I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

I ordered mine in the opening minutes and I still don’t have a date.
            The portal says ordered placed but no production date.

I assume this is all in the hands of Toyota Australia rather than the dealers? If it was my dealer that had some control over the ordering process, I’d happily believe they just decided to get my car and give it to an employee or a mate. Past form.

Comment

I placed a deposit 2 days before release and also placed an online order deposit around 12:20. Few days later they said they had checked for these duplicates and took my first order as it would result in getting car a couple months quicker than online order. Seems a pretty silly/unfair approach of dual methods but I guess Toyota gotta keep the dealers happy.

at least we’re all getting $40k cars 👍

Comment

So who is cancelling and pre-ordering an i20n by instagram tonight 🤣

Nice try Hyundai, no price, minimal specs, fwd....
                POWER CHIP free since 2003.

Comment

My est delivery just gone from 12th then 14th now 19th 😡. Better get it before Xmas or else

You got something to do with this Kev, or just Karma ? 🤔

Last edited by bb671; 04-12-20, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wiggah View Post

I assume this is all in the hands of Toyota Australia rather than the dealers? If it was my dealer that had some control over the ordering process, I’d happily believe they just decided to get my car and give it to an employee or a mate. Past form.
                    Same, just had an update call yesterday from dealer which basically was, 'no further news on when mine is coming, I'll update you again in a month'. They told me they have only been getting two allocations each month and have 16 orders so far.

Luckily I'm in no real hurry and would actually prefer a slightly later delivery date into next year if I got to choose.

Comment

Who in Nsw is waiting on one? If you know your Vin PM me it if you want and ill have a chat to the load planner to try and expedite it...
                      I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Originally posted by wiggah View Post

From an earlier post of mine.
                        Quite likely the next time to check for those of us that are still sitting at "Still to be confirmed" will be around the 19-20th Dec. If you have a Jan build / Feb delivery, it should move into an "On Order" status and have a planned production month (for those with a Dec build it was on the 19th Nov).
                        All of the above came from a few different sources, someone whos order has progressed, someone who is a dealer manager (here on PF) and lots of people on the FB groups who post up their portal details. I am sure its accurate.

Also, from the questions I asked and the ~200 odd responses, there are still a number of people who ordered on the presales day who have been told they have a March delivery.

What colour did you order?

Comment

This sounds like the Focus RS launch. Build/delivery dates had zero relationship with order date. Sounds like Toyota have the same system: take all the orders, put them into the Powerball wheel and use that to determine who gets what when.

Because of this RS's started popping up on carsales for like $75k so I'm betting once these fuckers start landing cunts will be asking $60k

Comment

Originally posted by Gussy View Post
                            Guys,

I've got a personalised slimline plate for the front. Normal for the rear. I've never put personal plates on before. Someone at work said they should be applied with a plastic frame surround. Do you really need the plastic frame and if so where would I buy them to suit the plate sizes? Do I need specific frames to suit Toyota models etc?

Thanks
                            my plastic plates on the Golf R and STi are just stuck on using 3m tape. good luck trying to pull the plates off tho.. you'll snap the plate long before you actually get it off...
                            /csh Racing

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post

From an earlier post of mine.

All of the above came from a few different sources, someone whos order has progressed, someone who is a dealer manager (here on PF) and lots of people on the FB groups who post up their portal details. I am sure its accurate.

Also, from the questions I asked and the ~200 odd responses, there are still a number of people who ordered on the presales day who have been told they have a March delivery.

What colour did you order?
                              Thanks Kev. I ordered white.

I'm not too fussed about delivery date, as long as my car is locked in. I'm very cynical about dealerships.

Comment

Originally posted by timtx5 View Post
                                So who is cancelling and pre-ordering an i20n by instagram tonight 🤣

Nice try Hyundai, no price, minimal specs, fwd....
                                Haha, go Hyundai.
                                They sold 18 overnight. Doesn't really compare to the 250 in the first 30 mins the GRY did or the 560 on the first day!

Pretty silly not to have the price available...

Comment

Working...
                                X