Toyota Yaris GR-4 AWD Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post
    One PF'rs car ready to go to the dealer tonight or tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Any red ones down there ready to load to head to Lithgow ? Apparently mine got off the ship last Monday

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post
      So who's due to get theirs this week? From memory a few in Brisbane, what about elsewhere? I know there is at least one PFer who has his already...
      Mine should be good to be collected by me on Wednesday.

Comment

Comparo article from old to new, EP82 Starlet, Echo Sportivo and GR Yaris! If you think the seating in the Yaris is high, you should sit in an echo...the GR Yaris feels low compared lol. Starlet is my neighbours car and the other Echo is a friend.

Originally posted by The Property Guru
        don't haemophrodites generally have tiny wangs?
        Originally posted by oxy
        No, that's asians
        A80 Supra
        80 Landcruiser

Comment

That looks like a fun test. Crazy how small the Echo looks next to the GR Yaris!

Comment

Toyota tracker says mines just been loaded for transport to Lithgow 😁

Comment

Originally posted by Evaku8 View Post
              Bigshipengine, that might be mine! If not mine must be there somewhere

I just got the call that mine is about to go on transport and hopefully at the dealer tomorrow. Im in Sydney btw.
              Nope not yours i didnt get your vin
              I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

If I can get a day off work on Friday or Saturday I should have mine.

Starting to feel like this is real now.

Fyi I ordered about 730am day 3.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

GU Patrol L98, Manualised Auto, 35s, Kings etc
                VF2 Redline Ute
                E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

Originally posted by bb671 View Post
                  Toyota tracker says mines just been loaded for transport to Lithgow 😁
                  Justin left Dapto for Lithgow 30 minutes ago.
                  I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post

Justin left Dapto for Lithgow 30 minutes ago.
                    Awesome. Thx for heads up

Comment

So awesome to see that people are getting their cars. And how great is it that you can get fucking live updates of your car getting loaded on to a truck! Time to head out and track that truck down and give it a convoy into the dealership.
                      I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

I just cancelled my %100 confirmed Rallye order $56,200, at Bathurst Toyota. I was getting the only one they could secure. Anyone want it I'd suggest calling Paul there asap.

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post
                          So awesome to see that people are getting their cars. And how great is it that you can get fucking live updates of your car getting loaded on to a truck! Time to head out and track that truck down and give it a convoy into the dealership.
                          That's exactly what I've sent my missus into Lithgow to do. I said don't bother coming home without a photo of it

Comment

ordered mine on day 1, still no production date
                            .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

I just cancelled my %100 confirmed Rallye order $56,200, at Bathurst Toyota. I was getting the only one they could secure. Anyone want it I'd suggest calling Paul there asap.
                              Dealer just told me it's been sold already

Comment

That's exactly what I've sent my missus into Lithgow to do. I said don't bother coming home without a photo of it
                                You know it dosent get delivered to the dealer right? PD is at back of 347 Main rd. We park on Enfield and drive them around. Should be there by now but Justin is as slow AF.

Last edited by bigshipengine.jpg; 08-12-20, 09:53 AM.
                                I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Working...
                                X