X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TCR
    replied
    Originally posted by Guido View Post
    I shouldn't laugh, but the whole circle jerk kind of makes it inevitable. At Lakeside today, going in to the track, not even on the track, a Yarifag ran up the arse of his Yarifag mate going in to the tunnel at 5kmh. Both need bumpers.
    Saw the damage on the white one, and started talking to the owner, then he told me what happened and showed me his mates car. Fair bit of damage to both cars really.

Leave a comment:

• Baron Von Furrypants
    replied
    Originally posted by brasher View Post
    cars like these make ordinary drivers overnight fangios until it really goes fucking wrong. My rex is the same, you have to be doing something utterly retarded to get out of shape past the cars capability.
    Don't forget the 'Arms akimbo Evo driver, I'm a race car driver M8'

Leave a comment:

• clutch-monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by 23Kev View Post
    There are definitely a group of people who own these things that don't have much driving experience. Much like the WRX was I guess.
    I did see a guy asking in the FB group for a front bumper, but looks like he's in VIC, so can't laugh at him... damn...
    Same as a lot of m drivers and leased amg’s though.
    not necessarily a bad thing as it gets them into Motorsport etc but yeah we will see a few more binned I would say

Leave a comment:

• brasher
    replied
    cars like these make ordinary drivers overnight fangios until it really goes fucking wrong. My rex is the same, you have to be doing something utterly retarded to get out of shape past the cars capability.

Leave a comment:

• 23Kev
    replied
    There are definitely a group of people who own these things that don't have much driving experience. Much like the WRX was I guess.
    I did see a guy asking in the FB group for a front bumper, but looks like he's in VIC, so can't laugh at him... damn...

Leave a comment:

• Guido
    replied
    I shouldn't laugh, but the whole circle jerk kind of makes it inevitable. At Lakeside today, going in to the track, not even on the track, a Yarifag ran up the arse of his Yarifag mate going in to the tunnel at 5kmh. Both need bumpers.

Leave a comment:

• nastysven
    replied
    It does look like a major over correction.

Leave a comment:

• piss98
    replied
    Yeh just looks like he was sliding with the wheels pointing to the inside of the corner, then slams on the lock to correct and ends up getting whipped in to the sand trap. As I said, easy to commentate from the sidelines plus I've never driven one. Didn't even look that quick until he hit the sand and went cartwheeling! :o

Leave a comment:

• nastysven
    replied
    I found on the gravel in sport you still need a bit of oppy to get it where you want it. But not as much as RWD.

Leave a comment:

• piss98
    replied
    Yeh she's fucked, one engine now available!

And while it's easy to play the arm chair expert.....is it just me or does he look to correct it a bit too much "RWD style" rather than "AWD style".....e.g. point the wheels where you want to go and plant it rather than go for too much opposite lock then have it grab and spear off in the wrong direction?

Leave a comment:

• nastysven
    replied
    The left hand door still looks good lol.

Leave a comment:

• TCR
    replied
    Originally posted by gmr View Post
    The body looks pretty well intact around the driver for the number of rolls

Leave a comment:

• ifuckingloveCUM!!!
    replied
    Originally posted by gmr View Post
    I was impressed by the one that went nose first into a tree. Looked like it didn’t even crack the windscreen.

Leave a comment:

• gmr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• burn is weird
    replied
    and thats why you can never have too much power

Leave a comment:

Working...
X