No announcement yet.

Toyota Yaris GR-4 AWD Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From my 86 ownership experience Toyota are fine, they just have next to no experience dealing with people who actually get enthusiastic about cars.

If you're not perfectly happy driving a white Camry/Corolla/Landcruiser/Prado they tend to get confused. Don't ever think about letting them do a wheel alignment, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumodog View Post

I ordered mine on 12:15 on release date , no info whatsoever ...quite pathetic . Company of that size and reputation can not get this right . Not sure if i even want the car any more .
      Obviously that's farked. Online or dealer order?

Comment

Lads,

is a please no to the dealership 'paint protection' packages BS and do please get ceramic coating but from your friendly local detailer (cough BNE lads hit me up)

Pictures below from Attention to Detail in Townsville.

Click image for larger version

Name:	126404676_1666632743518381_3734378501123431869_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=GzcjXYrc8GYAX-Of5N6&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.xx&oh=9028b2b4200ceab16e784fa8e1e2015b&oe=5FF36DDE.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	118.8 KB
ID:	7205556

Name:	126137740_1666632776851711_6688385847475285595_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=jufBAKnMmMMAX9LXf15&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.xx&oh=c2b51fcd4752ec65f3c33d8b388a7c83&oe=5FF629E6.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	131.1 KB
ID:	7205557

Name:	126620779_1666632740185048_6295481736678530707_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=CZnnN6DVh2MAX9kDh_h&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.xx&oh=05c5be2eba197583c327cd394d1ac669&oe=5FF5E216.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	7205558

Comment

Originally posted by bb671 View Post

Obviously that's farked. Online or dealer order?
          It was online , how hard can it be ? All orders were supposedly numbered , maybe just follow that would be a suggestion :-) .

Comment

Sumo, if I didnt go looking nor ask my sales rep I would have no clue on my car either.

Comment

That black one looks so good.

Congrats to all the new owners. What an awesome car. If anyone in Sydney gets theirs and wants to go for a cruise I’d love to check one out in the flesh. I’d love one but not financially in a position to buy a new one sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by kedderz View Post
                Sumo, if I didnt go looking nor ask my sales rep I would have no clue on my car either.
                Well , i have asked too and it is Jan or Feb delivery , maybe ... I still think they could of run this a bit better .

Comment

Did you get your details for the Toyota web app ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post

On way to dealer tonight.
                    Legend, thanks bigship!

Comment

Originally posted by Evaku8 View Post

Legend, thanks bigship!
                      Too easy bloke. I know it sux waiting.
                      I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Bigshipengine.jpg (cheers mate) and Toyota app tell me mines now at the dealer. I better get in there and check it out in the morning and make sure some little apprentice ain't running it in for me
                        Last edited by bb671; 08-12-20, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Purple View Post
                          From my 86 ownership experience Toyota are fine, they just have next to no experience dealing with people who actually get enthusiastic about cars.

If you're not perfectly happy driving a white Camry/Corolla/Landcruiser/Prado they tend to get confused. Don't ever think about letting them do a wheel alignment, too.
                          This, 100%

In other news, mine is now home, super happy I have the black, no matter what how horrible it will be to look after lol!

Comment

Originally posted by brasher View Post
                            That black one looks so good.

Congrats to all the new owners. What an awesome car. If anyone in Sydney gets theirs and wants to go for a cruise I’d love to check one out in the flesh. I’d love one but not financially in a position to buy a new one sadly.
                            Yea i called it ages ago black is best then white.
                            I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Originally posted by blur View Post

This, 100%

In other news, mine is now home, super happy I have the black, no matter what how horrible it will be to look after lol!
                              Congrats dude! Think I saw your post on Facebook too....
                              I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post

Yea i called it ages ago black is best then white.
                                Then red. At least it made the podium

Comment

Working...
                                X