Toyota Yaris GR-4 AWD Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perthdrivers.txt View Post
    i bet it’s turned to shit because entitled cunts have got their dealer mates to β€œsee what they can do” to jump the queue, or cashed up entitled cunts who missed the initial offer have bribed their way in ahead of genuine buyers
    This is absolutely what has happened. All of the people on the FB groups who have got early deliveries are either shops (wheels, performance) or mates with dealers. And now there are flippers who have got their deliveries who are selling for profit while chumps like me (and many others) have to wait....
    I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

lol, now the cunts are blaming covid.

go_get_fucked.
      .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post

This is absolutely what has happened. All of the people on the FB groups who have got early deliveries are either shops (wheels, performance) or mates with dealers. And now there are flippers who have got their deliveries who are selling for profit while chumps like me (and many others) have to wait....
        Same here, first day was told by the dealer I was one of 4 orders they had that day. In November the salesman told me they were getting about 2 per month at that time with 16 orders on the books and there were now various orders ahead of me on the list that he claimed he didn't even know how they got on there or where they came from (which is bullshit, I'm sure he knows exactly where they came from but just doesn't want to say it outright).

Comment

I must be the exception/lucky. I'm none of them, but still blessed to get mine

Comment

Originally posted by bb671 View Post

Regional dealer?

It seems if you ordered from a smaller delaer with few orders you somehow won the delivery lottery. I've read of customers who ordered on day 4 already having cars delivered (or delivered in the next week or so). What a complete clusterfuck.

Edit- also pretty happy to see no scalpers on PF πŸ‘Œ

​​​
            Last edited by psi999; 16-12-20, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Like psi999 said, small dealers are the exception. Also, I was mainly meaning people who got their cars last month, it seems December deliveries is the start of the "normal" people getting theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by psi999 View Post

Regional dealer?

It seems if you ordered from a smaller delaer with few orders you somehow won the delivery lottery. I've read of customers who ordered on day 4 already having cars delivered (or delivered in the next week or so). What a complete clusterfuck.

Edit- also pretty happy to see no scalpers on PF πŸ‘Œ

​​​
                Yeah, small nsw reginal
                ​​​
                Could also be cause it's the yucky red,, and they can't even give that colour away? πŸ˜‰

Comment

Yeah, small nsw reginal
                  ​​​
                  Could also be cause it's the yucky red,, and they can't even give that colour away? πŸ˜‰
                  Enjoying it so far? Any regrets on walking away from a Rallye?

Comment

Yeh, and whats the Bathurst time for the GR? Has to be close to Murph's lap of the gods surely!

Comment

Originally posted by psi999 View Post

Enjoying it so far? Any regrets on walking away from a Rallye?
                      Not yet. Might miss the diffs one day, but unlikely to be whilst using on the street. Even with ordinary tyres it's got sooo much grip

Comment

Yeh, and whats the Bathurst time for the GR? Has to be close to Murph's lap of the gods surely!
                        Not quite a lap to rival Murphy's. I did one on the weekend at Max speed, felt like a low 7. I think it might have a high 6 in it tho. Minutes of course πŸ˜‰

Comment

Not quite a lap to rival Murphy's. I did one on the weekend at Max speed, felt like a low 7. I think it might have a high 6 in it tho. Minutes of course πŸ˜‰
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20201216-111437_Chrome.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	736.4 KB
ID:	7207874

Comment

Nice, clearly the Rallye would probably get a 5!

Comment

Nice, clearly the Rallye would probably get a 5!
                              Probably. And a 6 month break from driving it too

It is sooo hard driving a performance car around there at 60 kph
                              Last edited by bb671; 16-12-20, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Probably. And a 6 month break from driving it too

It is sooo hard driving a performance car around there at 60 kph
                                I struggled to drive my Rav4 loaded up with 2 weeks worth of luggage, nopics, kids and dog, so tempting to give it some across the top. Can't imagine what it's like in anything fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X