X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLI355 View Post

It’s already here. I’ll have a look today and let you know
    Thanks mate.

In other news, was driving mine today, pulling away from some traffic lights, 50% throttle boost, into 3rd, felt the car lose some power, looked down to see the display saying "Reduced Engine Power - Visit Your Dealer". Using my expert problem solving skills I painstakingly calculated my options and managed to turn it off and on again and no problems since then. Hopefully just a glitch in the matrix.

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post

Keen to know what you think of the wrap on the roof as well and the best way to protect it long term. Its probably the thing I'm most concerned with long term.

Also, I'm sorry for posting this video, I really dislike the look of this, but thought I should do a service for the community. Especially it being on a Pearl White car instead of the flat white.

Seeing Sega Rally again was very cool, played the shit out of that back in the day.
      Ugh. As if I could dislike Shmee any more already.

Comment

Originally posted by Gussy View Post

Thanks mate.

In other news, was driving mine today, pulling away from some traffic lights, 50% throttle boost, into 3rd, felt the car lose some power, looked down to see the display saying "Reduced Engine Power - Visit Your Dealer". Using my expert problem solving skills I painstakingly calculated my options and managed to turn it off and on again and no problems since then. Hopefully just a glitch in the matrix.
        Random warning occurring here also:

Comment

I also gave mine its first wash today. It has 350km on it and the wheels were absolutely caked in brake dust. I remember seeing brake dust on the 80km demo I drove and laughed at how hard it must have been driven but my wheels were covered in dust today when I was washing them (and I'm not especially hard on the brakes). Good luck to all the guys running white wheels!

Comment

Pretty cool vid of the build process. Now I get why the factory is only pushing out 30 to 35 a day, it's almost entirely hand built.

Absolute madness these things ever got signed off for build, they must be costing a (relative)fortune to manufacture.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlin View Post
              I suspect the RS, given the lack of performance and coming from a rental fleet, wasn’t in 100% heath.
              QFT
              I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Visited local track today which was out for a private hire. Took a couple photos but on the way rolled around it briefly.

Bit of a boat tbh

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

GU Patrol L98, Manualised Auto, 35s, Kings etc
                VF2 Redline Ute
                E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

Finished off the one I had in for the full coating package. Pics on my Facebook page for anyone interested. Paint is clear over base imho.

Came up really nice

CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

Anyone in SA you know that could perform the same for mine?

Comment

Sorry mate don’t know anyone down that way.
                      CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

Finished off the one I had in for the full coating package. Pics on my Facebook page for anyone interested. Paint is clear over base imho.

Came up really nice

Looks good! So no white residue on the polishing pad from the paint then?

Comment

How did it go overall? Good paint / did you coat the roof / soft paint etc. Thanks.

Comment

I reckon the white sets off the roof and wheels perfectly.
                            "Beware the lollipop of mediocrity: lick it once and you'll suck forever" Brian Wilson

Comment

Came up really nice

Hopefully this settles it. Standard two stage paint it is.

What did you do on the roof?
                              I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

No paint transfer on the pad and it certainly doesn’t look like single stage.

Roof is coated (just like the rear of the car) in gtechniq.

Paint quality is good. Reasonably hard. Love the frameless glass. Seating position is way too high. Really feels like something special though.

Comment

Working...
                                X