No announcement yet.

Toyota Yaris GR-4 AWD Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw a white one turning from Lyndon Rd onto Redland Bay Rd this morning, just regular qld plates. Anyone from here?
    Looked and sounded pretty good!

Comment

Top Gear Hot Hatch of the Year. https://www.topgear.com/car-news/bes...atch-test-2020
      Decent read.
      Also Evo Car of the Year.
      Part 1. https://youtu.be/08jeQECpFW0
      Part 2. https://youtu.be/8Yd6ieA3tCA
      Evo videos were surprisingly shit.
      I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Got mine in today for the 1 month / 1000km inspection. "Click" from the rear under reversing were indeed the pads moving around in the sliding caliper. Normal.

The also did my software update to prevent random limp mode coming up during hard acceleration in hot weather. (Although it's only happened me about 3 - 4 times). Some of the early delivered cars weren't upgraded from the dealers with the software before some customers took delivery of their vehicles apparently. The software upgrade modifies the operation of the boost solenoid. If I didn't know any better I'd say it's dulled the acceleration a tad, but who knows.

Comment

I bought the Tamiya GR Yaris 1/10 scale kit. First time building and painting a radio control car. Don’t really know what I’m doing but I’m sure I’ll work it out.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	A07B2E8C-5F83-45EE-80CC-48864C83F8BD.jpeg
Views:	706
Size:	4.00 MB
ID:	7211935Click image for larger version

Name:	A1BCCFD2-73B7-4C7A-A5EC-1A90068DD352.jpeg
Views:	704
Size:	4.64 MB
ID:	7211933Click image for larger version

Name:	64FC16D6-06EA-4B36-BE99-C29C83AECA36.jpeg
Views:	713
Size:	4.13 MB
ID:	7211934

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post
            I bought the Tamiya GR Yaris 1/10 scale kit. First time building and painting a radio control car. Don’t really know what I’m doing but I’m sure I’ll work it out.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	A07B2E8C-5F83-45EE-80CC-48864C83F8BD.jpeg
Views:	706
Size:	4.00 MB
ID:	7211935Click image for larger version

Name:	A1BCCFD2-73B7-4C7A-A5EC-1A90068DD352.jpeg
Views:	704
Size:	4.64 MB
ID:	7211933Click image for larger version

Name:	64FC16D6-06EA-4B36-BE99-C29C83AECA36.jpeg
Views:	713
Size:	4.13 MB
ID:	7211934
            Going red or white?

Comment

Originally posted by bb671 View Post

Going red or white?
              Haha. Maybe I should do a bright orange or yellow, they seem all the rage.

Comment

Mine is in the country according to the website, due for delivery 14/1 apparently.

Comment

Fun little thing in the hills up here.

Still hate the black wheels, but there isn't a heap of detail on what fits well, I can get rpf1 in 18x9.5 +38 or +45.

Not sure which to try.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

GU Patrol L98, Manualised Auto, 35s, Kings etc
                  VF2 Redline Ute
                  E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

Dude at work just got his & drove it to work...tad envious as it's a white one & new daily driver just like I would've planned if the things were available at first price.

Surprised he had bought one as other cars were big money four wheel drives.
                    an easy fix is get a mate to drive in front of you at 60 then 80 then 100 and mark in on your speedo with some liquid paper.

Comment

Should’ve ordered one, drove it around to get the new toy urge out, and then sold it. Would’ve made $10k in the process.
                      Originally posted by My mate Nathan
                      "Boob is almost as good as cunt"

Comment

Could have ordered a couple of PS5's to flip as well and you would have been loaded now.
                        I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

and some Bitcoins
                          Originally posted by Jim
                          I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
                          What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

Worth posting here I think.

Kebabhunter

Comment

Just had first wash. 1000km and a hoot to drive Click image for larger version  Name:	20201231_190619.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.02 MB ID:	7212386

Comment

grumble grumble... half ha luck.

still feb 15 for me.
                                .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Working...
                                X