X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feb 15! Climbing the walls much?
    Mmmmmmmmm beer.

Originally posted by ALLMTR
    You had one fucking job, Imran. One. Now look, there's Flibberty Gibbets all up in here, seeing straight through your ruse. One. Fucking. Job!

Comment

Lol.....they're advertising these on Foxtel as 'Coming Soon'.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyg View Post
        Feb 15! Climbing the walls much?
        only a little bit.
        .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by willsy01 View Post
          Lol.....they're advertising these on Foxtel as 'Coming Soon'.
          Have been seeing the adds on FTA for a couple of weeks, not really sure why they are advertising them now? The enthusiasts already know about them due to the car media saturation earlier and others that don't might be interested until they see the everyday price.

Comment

Pretty sure it’s an add for the Rallye not the normal one. I’ve only seen one add, started off with the big donuts on the dirt and had Harry bates “driving”.
            I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Yeah it's the Rallye one they are advertising.

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
                grumble grumble... half ha luck.

still feb 15 for me.
                Has your status changed to In Production yet? Mine is still annoyingly in Scheduled for Production. Hopefully they’ll change soon....

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post

Has your status changed to In Production yet? Mine is still annoyingly in Scheduled for Production. Hopefully they’ll change soon....
                  Could always change to a shit colour, might speed things up a bit

Comment

Originally posted by bb671 View Post

Could always change to a shit colour, might speed things up a bit
                    Hahaha. I didn't think you could change the order at this stage.... I was seriously thinking about Red BTW, I do really like the colour but I know I couldn't keep it in good condition and the first scratch on it would shit me no ends.
                    Plus the fact it just looks like a dull maroon on a cloudy day would piss me off too.

Comment

..and if you keep for more than 5years the red paint will be sun knackered anyhow.
                      RIP Simon - Ghost ride that whip in the clouds forever..

Comment

If it's like the red on the corolla and camry it'll have a clear coat.

Comment

Originally posted by fury View Post
                          ..and if you keep for more than 5years the red paint will be sun knackered anyhow.
                          Ah well. At least my roof won't be sun knackered red tho

Comment

Dont we have a couple of guys on here who know about paint stuff? I'd like to think paint tech has moved on from the days of red paintjobs lasting 5 years
                            Originally posted by Jim
                            I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
                            What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

Correct.

ceramic coat the cunt and re do it every 5 years or so as I understand it.

Fuck black cars, and defo fuck white toyotas. 'Sif you spend this much money on a car and have it look like a fridge.
                              .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Jumped the shark for testing and reviews of the thing.

My "I gotta own one of these Toyotas one day, darn they are too expensive now" versus the new Yaris GR.

Clifs Yaris 1:17 GT4 1:22
                                "Keep lowering your standards until you achieve a goal" - Mike Finnegan

Comment

Working...
                                X