No announcement yet.

Toyota Yaris GR-4 AWD Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just noticed mines 'in production' which is nice.
    .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by Gussy View Post
      Yea, saw the 201kW @ wheels post. Apparently standard apart from a Cat back. Makes no sense. Quite a few have shown to be around the 142 - 155 kW mark
      Wonder what that would drop the 1/4 mile and 0-100 to?

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
        just noticed mines 'in production' which is nice.
        Same, came in to post the same thing. Will be interesting to see the difference in our VIN's and Engine No's when they go in. Has changed today for me, I looked earlier and it was still Scheduled.
        Happy as fuck now!
        I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post

Same, came in to post the same thing. Will be interesting to see the difference in our VIN's and Engine No's when they go in. Has changed today for me, I looked earlier and it was still Scheduled.
          Happy as fuck now!
          Congratulations. Definitely stuck with white now 🤮

Comment

Originally posted by bb671 View Post

Congratulations. Definitely stuck with white now 🤮
            Haha. You see that stone chip in the red....good luck ever matching red for that patch up! I can just get some ceiling paint and be on my way!

Comment

Saw another one on the road today, red. Looks chunky and tough. Much better than white
              Originally posted by Jim
              I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
              What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

I like big butts and I cannot lie.. (saw originally on another forum)

Click image for larger version

Name:	GKKf9gc.jpg
Views:	333
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	7216036

Comment

Haha. You see that stone chip in the red....good luck ever matching red for that patch up! I can just get some ceiling paint and be on my way!
                  Was hoping you didn't notice that post 😔. All good, ill just leave any chips as they are, the faded fucked paint in 5 years time will draw any attention away from em anyhow

Comment

God damn I regret not being a dickhead and buying one lol!

Comment

Unless you're parking it outside for the next five years I don't think there's anything to worry about with the red fading, paint has moved on since the 90s.

Comment

Originally posted by andy_wk View Post
                        Unless you're parking it outside for the next five years I don't think there's anything to worry about with the red fading, paint has moved on since the 90s.
                        Yeh, we know this. Its just fun giving shit to bb671 about his shitty colour choice which I know deep down he regrets and wishes he got Appliance White.

Comment

Yeh, we know this. Its just fun giving shit to bb671 about his shitty colour choice which I know deep down he regrets and wishes he got Appliance White.
                          I know, I'm really just trying to reassure myself of this as I also recently bought a hot hatch(*) in resplendent red.

(*) Sadly not quite as cool as the new Yaris <--- Now there's something I didn't ever expect to put into words.

Comment

Originally posted by andy_wk View Post

I know, I'm really just trying to reassure myself of this as I also recently bought a hot hatch(*) in resplendent red.

(*) Sadly not quite as cool as the new Yaris <--- Now there's something I didn't ever expect to put into words.
                            What did you get? You were looking at the Yaris at one stage weren't you?

Comment

yep, kicking myself too.

but very happy with the WRX. These cars are incredible however.

Comment

so is everyone else over 30.

if not only for the awesome car, then for the quick $10k profit to be made.
                                www.markpakula.com
                                2017 Subaru Impreza Hatch - for the grind
                                2015 Cervelo S2 - for the fitness
                                2005 Honda Accord Euro - for the wife
                                2010 BMW S1000RR - for the sanity

Comment

Working...
                                X