Toyota Yaris GR-4 AWD Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
    Shannons won't cover it unless it is stored in a shed!!!

Thats 40 minutes I aint getting back!!!
    What’s wrong with a garage
    Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
    Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

same same, 4 walls roof lockable roller door. Neither of which I have in my front yard that is secure as all fuck (6 ft fence , electric gate, cameras everywhere).

Turns out the rally is 300 a year cheaper WTF.

Will try enthusiast. SO far RACV is the cheapest, but also the worst hire car offering (21 days @ $60 per day, suncorp is un limited).
      .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoon View Post
        I have mine thru RACV.

What did they charge you?
        .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Shannons won't cover it unless it is stored in a shed!!!

Thats 40 minutes I aint getting back!!!
          FWIW They insured mine in a carport with garage door (basically open to 1 side) since I already had history with them (i.e. another 1 or 2 cars for a number of years). Just under $1k as I recall and $40k value.

Comment

same same, 4 walls roof lockable roller door. Neither of which I have in my front yard that is secure as all fuck (6 ft fence , electric gate, cameras everywhere).

Turns out the rally is 300 a year cheaper WTF.

Will try enthusiast. SO far RACV is the cheapest, but also the worst hire car offering (21 days @ $60 per day, suncorp is un limited).
            Ah, gotcha. I thought they were being pedantic and wanted a shed not garage haha
            Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
            Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post
              The GR Corolla is mostly just rumours for now. I reckon the GRC will have the GRY motor, FWD and none of the cool body shit (extra welds, body adhesive etc). Probably also standard steel body panels, maybe aluminium and maybe the CFRP roof.
              The quote everyone is going off only talks about the engine potentially being used in other cars, not the driveline etc. Removing all of the extra good shit will get the cost down so its a bit more competitive.
              The rear driveline in the GRY is from the Corolla iirc, so I don't see why they wouldn't make it AWD.

Comment

What did they charge you?
                $780pa Inc windscreen, 30yo in country Vic. Lost my licence plenty but been good for a couple years.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

GU Patrol L98, Manualised Auto, 35s, Kings etc
                VF2 Redline Ute
                E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

My car just got updated with a VIN. Woot.

I got a quote through nrma for $530/year, $800 excess, 43 year old, 10000kms, agreed value $54k
                  I think you've been telling us Porkies, Kev 😡. Your update from TMCA says you ordered RED!! Please explain

Comment

Originally posted by TMM View Post
                    The rear driveline in the GRY is from the Corolla iirc, so I don't see why they wouldn't make it AWD.
                    Well aware of the makeup of the chassis. Being pendantic the rear half of the chassis is from the corolla and ch-r, the whole driveline is new and only in the GRY.

My guess is FWD so it fits better into the Golf GTI segment and to save on cost, weight, complexity. Likely will be wrong, but we'll see.
                    I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by bb671 View Post

I think you've been telling us Porkies, Kev 😡. Your update from TMCA says you ordered RED!! Please explain
                      Haha, obsessed much mate! Clearly you feel the need to subvert my order because you are so disappointed with your choice! Understandable...
                      I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Haha, obsessed much mate! Clearly you feel the need to subvert my order because you are so disappointed with your choice! Understandable...
                        Yeah, you're correct, as always. Anyone quoted a fridge white wrap for a GRY yet?

Comment

Red definitely looks good. Saw my first red one in the flesh at Neutral Bay.
                          Originally posted by My mate Nathan
                          "Boob is almost as good as cunt"

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoon View Post
                            $780pa Inc windscreen, 30yo in country Vic. Lost my licence plenty but been good for a couple years.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
                            Fucked if I can work it out. Enthusiast with kinda crappy cover was $1300.

Must be a suburb thing.

Dr Hoon

Comment

Def hugely swayed by suburb. When I moved from Brisbane to Melbourne my insurance went up 2.5 times. Caulfield North so not mega bad for crime but tight streets + nice cars + dopey trophy wives would drive the claim $$ up I guess

Comment

Pick mine up today, any tips/tricks for what to inspect besides the usual paint/panel/gaps, obvious defects?

Comment

Working...
                                X