• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duncan1
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperHoon View Post
    Be very curious how it goes for you.

How much camber are you running to keep the a052s happy, they seem to like a fair bit in my limited experience.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
    Havent changed a thing on this one other than wheels and tyres. Will do the same thing in a rallye in August and see what the real difference is.

Leave a comment:

• itsnotagsr
    replied
    Wonder how much REAL difference the diffs make? I put a Ralliart front LSD in my Evo and it make fuck all real world difference.

So buying the base model is not really missing anything.

Leave a comment:

• 23Kev
    replied
    Originally posted by lukevl View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	71B6EE85-A09E-463B-ADB0-8DDD5A762DDE.jpeg
Views:	490
Size:	3.39 MB
ID:	7250445

Can confirm it’s a decent sized job to get this out not a cheap upgrade but not impossible with your own tools
    Well thats nice to see. Now just to find a Torsen to put in it while you have it out! Replacing the clutch while you are there?

Leave a comment:

• lukevl
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	71B6EE85-A09E-463B-ADB0-8DDD5A762DDE.jpeg
Views:	490
Size:	3.39 MB
ID:	7250445
    Originally posted by 23Kev View Post

Rear diff is around ~$3k, front diff is much harder, like 20 hours work plus whatever the diff costs. No one I know has done it yet.
    Can confirm it’s a decent sized job to get this out not a cheap upgrade but not impossible with your own tools

Leave a comment:

• SuperHoon
    replied
    Originally posted by biteme View Post

I get Motor digitally and the lap time difference was 3.4 seconds faster for the Rallye at haunted hills for a 1:01.8. On that basis you got 95% of the performance 👍
    If I was to see a similar difference in times with mine, its going to be a very fast car.

I did a 63.59 there on the figure 8 layout, a couple seconds off that and I would be battling with the mid pack open wheelers.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X