Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nastysven View Post

Where did you find a promo code?

A quick google seems to be all spam type stuff.

Their site also tells me I need 2 bottles for two coats. Would that be right?
    I think i found the code i used on youtube.

One bottle will do the entire car, wheels, roof, glass etc twice over. I kept my 2nd bottle as a spare.

Comment

cheers. Just ordered some. Any tips on application, or just follow the directions?
      .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post
        First really delayed due to weather etc, now next weekend.

Looks good on the dirt thats for sure.

| 1963 RK43 Toyota Lite-Stout (Stanley) | 2002 EC5W Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type-S (Larry) |

Comment

first time on the skidpan with an AWD, takes a bit of getting used too

went ok ,4th outa 40 NSW BMW club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yzNlt3Yg_w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYuLkGsZ4u8
          Last edited by bb671; 29-03-21, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Got a fuicking stone chip in the bonnet!!!!! cuuuuuuunt
            .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
              Got a fuicking stone chip in the bonnet!!!!! cuuuuuuunt
              Damn, that sucks man.
              if only you bought white, you'd just be able to touch it up with liquid paper!

Originally posted by bb671 View Post
              first time on the skidpan with an AWD, takes a bit of getting used too

went ok ,4th outa 40 NSW BMW club
              Good shit, looked like a shit load of fun. I'm planning on doing a motorkhana in a few weeks time, hope its not affected by this lockdown getting extended!
              Last edited by 23Kev; 30-03-21, 10:19 AM.
              I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Damn, that sucks man.
                if only you bought white, you'd just be able to touch it up with liquid paper!

Good shit, looked like a shit load of fun. I'm planning on doing a motorkhana in a few weeks time, hope its not affected by this lockdown getting extended!

yeah was fun alright. My first performance AWD so takes bit of getting used to

Looks like your motorkhana should be good to go

Comment

Is this Australia's Most Powerful Yaris GR? Episode 1, the R & D of Dynomotive's Stage 1 Package... - YouTube

Comment

nearly 200kw atw would be a lot of fun in these things!

Comment

yeah was fun alright. My first performance AWD so takes bit of getting used to

Looks like your motorkhana should be good to go
                      I’m (planning on) doing the one on the 25 April. Just got to get a helmet sorted before then. Have some leave next week so will get one then. Looking forward to some competition and having a good thrash.

Comment

I’m (planning on) doing the one on the 25 April. Just got to get a helmet sorted before then. Have some leave next week so will get one then. Looking forward to some competition and having a good thrash.
                        Sure u need a helmet for your Motorkhana?
                        Down here only requirement is covered shoes. Clothes optional I guess, as no mention of them
                        Last edited by bb671; 03-04-21, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Sure u need a helmet for your Motorkhana?
                          Down here only requirement is covered shoes. Clothes optional I guess, as no mention of them
                          Yeh, definitely do. Its advertised as a Khanacross as its a bit faster than a normal motorkhana. https://skidcontrol.com.au/product/l...26-april-2021/

Comment

Double check your date!
                            That is on the Driver Training Track and definitely isn't a Motorkhana. You will certainly get up to third gear.
                            If you dig a hole and it is in the wrong place, digging it deeper isn't going to help.

Police warn that blow-up dolls are not recognised floatation devices.

Comment

Originally posted by Banzai View Post
                              Double check your date!
                              That is on the Driver Training Track and definitely isn't a Motorkhana. You will certainly get up to third gear.
                              I'm aware its not a motorkhana, I didn't say it was. As I said, its advertised as a Khanacross.

Comment

Finally saw one of these in the real today. They're stocky little bastards!

Comment

Working...
                                X