No announcement yet.

Toyota Yaris GR-4 AWD Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the FB group owners are anything to go by, I don't doubt we'll start seeing more such ^^ examples unfortunately..

Comment

Amazing how well that (and most modern cars generally) held up to a 100km/h impact.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoon View Post
        Hope you like my retard moment on YouTube, engine is still fine. Did get in there and have a good look and nothing suspicious was found.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
        Old mate at the ring is scratching his head a bit.....
        .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Furrypants View Post
          If the FB group owners are anything to go by, I don't doubt we'll start seeing more such ^^ examples unfortunately..
          I'm not convinced. 95% seem to be PPF and car cover skirts who will drive it on Sunday mornings at low speed to get coffee and hit boost twice

Comment

Originally posted by lukevl View Post

I'm not convinced. 95% seem to be PPF and car cover skirts who will drive it on Sunday mornings at low speed to get coffee and hit boost twice
            touche^ , until that one time ' so guys, I turned off trc and this is what happened ' - lolol

Comment

Originally posted by Lurch View Post
              Well... This is one less in existence now
              A mate of mine nailed his into a tree at 100kph a couple of weeks ago - he's OK apart from some TBI issues and broken toes. The GR is dead though.
              I drove the car a few months ago and really enjoyed it, but I was quietly concerned something like this might happen as he's a bit crazy behind the wheel...

Click image for larger version

Name:	165510717_3631686760286462_8631254429763852323_n.jpg
Views:	391
Size:	202.2 KB
ID:	7243457
              I’ve always wondered what happens with insurance in cases like these? Do they try and look if you were neg driving and not payout?

Comment

Id imagine old mate was swerving to avoid hitting a wallaby.

Insurance Co could of course pull the ecu/black box thingo to see what it was doing in the seconds prior to the hit.....

Comment

they are proper soft cocks. mostly.

dont forget talking up how good it handles even though the tyres are complete piss and open diffs are fucked.

like it was barely faster around the track than my fucking suzuki ignis with me driving and im obviosuly a shit cunt

GU Patrol L98, Manualised Auto, 35s, Kings etc
                  VF2 Redline Ute
                  E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

And worrying about stone chips on the inner guards! That guy has driven it twice for a total of 27kms. Many cocksuckers for sure.
                    I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post

And worrying about stone chips on the inner guards! That guy has driven it twice for a total of 27kms. Many cocksuckers for sure.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	52909207.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	7243569

Comment

Originally posted by Gussy View Post

We have way less volatiles than BP used to have back in the day.
                        Stalker alert

?

Comment

lol seriously? I didn't spot that one.

So many on there thinking they are sitting on a pot of gold. Its the equivalent global pov pack yet so many wankers will never drive it to keep the KMs down so i expect a LOT of low KM pristine unmodified examples will be kept.

I picked mine up 2 months ago today and have cracked up 3200kms without really leaving the city. I'm reading on there blokes that have had theirs since November who haven't even had the 1000km service yet, but post daily about random shit (which tek screwed on plywood splitter is best, PPF, Tinting colour, mudflaps, TPMS, wireless carplay, mirror riser, ceramic coating etc). Feel sorry for the guys still waiting for a car to actually drive given the whole online ordering thing was a complete fuckup with no real queue.

Comment

i did see that! fucking hell, i thought he was taking the piss.

its very interesting the attitude many have that its going to be some super duper valuable car in years to come. Seriously, at 40k da the people who wanted one probably already bought one. and toyota are saying they're allocating more sooooo.... hardly collectable. maybe in 25 years if the americans want to buy them.

might take friday off and go to winton. fully stock car so be lucky to keep out of the way of hyundai excels.
                            GU Patrol L98, Manualised Auto, 35s, Kings etc
                            VF2 Redline Ute
                            E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

Originally posted by psi999 View Post

lol seriously? I didn't spot that one.

So many on there thinking they are sitting on a pot of gold. Its the equivalent global pov pack yet so many wankers will never drive it to keep the KMs down so i expect a LOT of low KM pristine unmodified examples will be kept.

I picked mine up 2 months ago today and have cracked up 3200kms without really leaving the city. I'm reading on there blokes that have had theirs since November who haven't even had the 1000km service yet, but post daily about random shit (which tek screwed on plywood splitter is best, PPF, Tinting colour, mudflaps, TPMS, wireless carplay, mirror riser, ceramic coating etc). Feel sorry for the guys still waiting for a car to actually drive given the whole online ordering thing was a complete fuckup with no real queue.
                              Wasn’t that much difference when gt86 released- was a while sub group fantasising about their barn find gt86 in 30 years time etc
                              Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
                              Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

Are people still waiting?
                                .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Working...
                                X