• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pics, and great to see another one being used as intended

Comment

was at winton this weekend.

bloke had a GR on shockworks and zestino tyre

thing looked pretty nice, he said it was still pushing the fronts a bit.
      GU Patrol L98, Manualised Auto, 35s, Kings etc
      VF2 Redline Ute
      E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

cheers

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post
        Any results or times? Comparisons to other cars?
        still waiting. The specials will be quickest, they always are.
        .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Rallye looks awesome with the pearl

CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

Watched video of motive yaris.

Shockworks and hoosier a7 didn't seem that quick.

Lap time has been bested by one on re71rs.

Hmm.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

VF2 Redline Ute
            E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

Originally posted by FLI355 View Post
              Rallye looks awesome with the pearl

Yeah, that looks awesome!

Comment

We looked at one at a small meet on the weekend. Under a grey sky it looks incredibly dull and more grey than anything. Like the red I'm sure under a bright sun it will look great, but anything else it looks meh.
                I do love the wheels though, I'd love to change mine over but the asking price will be ridiculous.
                I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

this months motor magazine has a big feature on the pov pack, v rallye.

havent got it yet but it will be fairly damning on the pov pack owners.
                  VF2 Redline Ute
                  E36 Track Nugget Project

Comment

Kev's going to fire up!! So match model loyalty! :D
                    Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Our neighbour has one of these on order and takes delivery soon....can’t wait to see it. Sounds like a awesome pack of performance that you can still go to the shops in.

Comment

LOL, I'm not afraid to throw it around on the gravel, but am nervous of the supermarket.
                        .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by piss98 View Post
                          Kev's going to fire up!! So match model loyalty! :D
                          No way, there is no doubting the Rallye is better than the normal one. But those of us who bought early got a fucking bargain and I’m more than happy saving 16k to get 90% of the performance!
                          I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post
                            No way, there is no doubting the Rallye is better than the normal one. But those of us who bought early got a fucking bargain and I’m more than happy saving 16k to get 90% of the performance!
                            I get Motor digitally and the lap time difference was 3.4 seconds faster for the Rallye at haunted hills for a 1:01.8. On that basis you got 95% of the performance 👍
                            When too much horsepower is barely enough

Comment

Dunlop Sport and no LSD versus Michelin PS4s and F&R Torsen LSD , that's 3.0 secs right there

Comment

Isn't the diff upgrade only a 5k job?

Dr Hoon

Comment

Working...
                                X