Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I added italics now

Comment

First i heard of it was when the 86 just came out and Max Orido stuck a 5L 2UR V8 in one, it lasted about 2 drift sessions before eating itself

That was what, nearly a decade ago? And yet here we are...
      Originally posted by Jim
      I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
      What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

Rear bar and camber bolts have arrive.

Pity I fucked my neck on Saturday when I sent iggy into the embankment.

Might have to wait a little longer until another Winton day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        GU Patrol L98, Manualised Auto, 35s, Kings etc
        VF2 Redline Ute
        E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

Fucking cunting fucking shopping centers :

Click image for larger version

Name:	214231968_333954884867924_7079648523289963950_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=nRqK5tuE8HkAX80Ejl-&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.xx&oh=6c7779f2dc0578ec5cb14a3b9b3cab9e&oe=60EE967D.jpg
Views:	363
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	7269966
          .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Ah shit, not good.

What panel is that? From a trolley you reckon?

Comment

Ah that sucks peen

Comment

Bonnet. Front 1/4, drivers side.

There's dents under every mark, 3 of them look like metal of some sort. Almost looks like a ciggie lighter.
                .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Just had another look under torch light. 100% looks like some cunt has 'stabbed' the bonnet with a lighter.

WTFF?

Dr Hoon

Comment

Some people are absolute miserable cunts

Comment

I'm pretty pissed off actually. Already had a stone chip (which I can live with) but this...????

Dr Hoon

Comment

Dude it’s mega fucked. Means insurance excess, time, effort etc just because someone is a degenerate scumbag.

no cameras around you can get someone to check?

Comment

Camera's aint worth shit. It's ally, so no need to worry about rust/rushing, but it will need fixing and ~$500 minimum.

Dr Hoon

Comment

She has just been digging through through the camera footage from home. Seems to appear while I had it at work Friday. Best I go look through the cameras there tomorrow.
                            Last edited by nastysven; 12-07-21, 08:11 AM.

Dr Hoon

Comment

Man thats fucked up. Sorry to see dude.
                              I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Heinous pricks damage a man’s car deliberately, sorry to see.

may I ask..... Do the Oz delivered ones have the particulate filter? I’m seeing options relating to this when researching turbo back exhausts.
                                Last edited by Marlin; 12-07-21, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X