Toyota Yaris GR-4 AWD Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont think they do?

still waiting for my fucking springs. we have a hillclimb this weekend that i would have liked to run in.

i think the rear swaybar has improved things but without a stopwatch its hard to say.
    GU Patrol L98, Manualised Auto, 35s, Kings etc
    VF2 Redline Ute
    E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
      She has just been digging through through the camera footage from home. Seems to appear while I had it at work Friday. Best I go look through the cameras there tomorrow.
      I parked in a different spot to normal friday arvo, no camera coverage.

$600ish to repair, $400 excess.....
      .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by Marlin View Post
        Heinous pricks damage a man’s car deliberately, sorry to see.

may I ask..... Do the Oz delivered ones have the particulate filter? I’m seeing options relating to this when researching turbo back exhausts.
        No on the particulate filter for Oz delivered cars.
        I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post

I parked in a different spot to normal friday arvo, no camera coverage.

$600ish to repair, $400 excess.....
          Ugh that maths is fucked but you know its cheaper in the long run to just pay it out of your own pocket because insurance is fucked

Comment

I wonder what it would look like with a black bonnet?
            .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Carbon wrap.

Comment

GO the whole hog and get a carbon bonnet, one dude is making them. Its the only choice now.
                Basically the same price as fixing it....$2500-$3000 :D

Looks fucking cool though!
                Click image for larger version

Name:	206992951_10209247979273090_2877951772632786361_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=xtmPydQhHHwAX97DnUC&_nc_ht=scontent.fmaa10-1.fna&oh=89d8746641c4366a3fa70090074810fa&oe=60F0D2B2.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	130.6 KB
ID:	7270226
                Last edited by 23Kev; 12-07-21, 01:25 PM.
                I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Adding lightness, it's the only sensible option.

Comment

Don't know if it's just the angle but that looks pretty gay with the nose bit in front.

Comment

Yeah Mitch Abbott is the guy making them. 2,5kg vs 6.5kg IIRC. He does a good job

Comment

Carbon bonnet and carbon roof would look a bit naff. Mat black on a red car 'could' look good.

Dr Hoon

Comment

Anyone any good with photoshop?

Dr Hoon

Comment

Glossy to match the grill, and defo the front bit:

Name:	212081715_10223077810426127_2041504658525110_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=wRx7WM60oOsAX9Fo0Hn&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.xx&oh=ad39647d284cc83d6a002e0a84c20bdd&oe=60F1E40B.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	302.3 KB
ID:	7270380

Dr Hoon

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post

No on the particulate filter for Oz delivered cars.
                              Thanks Kevin.

Comment

??/ hmmmmm

Name:	212565554_348496476834186_2145260230285585855_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=Q3mq9b86Z6wAX-SE-65&_nc_ht=scontent.fmel7-1.fna&oh=840fd42b24ea02ba47fa3b5378f2a1be&oe=60F254D2.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	304.7 KB
ID:	7270848

Dr Hoon

Comment

Working...
                                X