No announcement yet.

Toyota Yaris GR-4 AWD Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Def stands out. Will attract twice as many lighter-wielding crack heads!

Comment

the upper grill needs to be dark, otherwise it kinda looks like a pair of lips with something between them.

GU Patrol L98, Manualised Auto, 35s, Kings etc
      VF2 Redline Ute
      E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

Nah, I reckon the little bit of red breaks it up nicely.
        .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Start up an onlyfans account to pay for carbon bonnet!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by 50RTD
          Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?
          Originally posted by Dogsballs;n7259704
          Bit harder to Wank to without Wendy, but got there in the end

Comment

hmm bobs and vegene
            .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Needs those fucking springs badly.

Clutch does not enjoy 5500rpm sidestep with ar1s

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

GU Patrol L98, Manualised Auto, 35s, Kings etc
              VF2 Redline Ute
              E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

Clutch is defo a weak point. Protecting the drive line I suspect.

Dr Hoon

Comment

Few options out there for clutches now, I think Goleby's have them easily available.
                  I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoon View Post
                    it kinda looks like a pair of lips with something between them.
                    This normally wouldnt bother me

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
                      Carbon bonnet and carbon roof would look a bit naff. Mat black on a red car 'could' look good.
                      Disagree.

Carbon FTW

Comment

Hmm. The past 2 days my car seems to be down on power. Just doesn't seem to pull as hard as it used to for whatever reason. Fairly noticeable. Could all be in my head, but I don't think so. Will monitor if I get smoked by any Prius' at the lights.

Comment

Originally posted by Gussy View Post
                          Hmm. The past 2 days my car seems to be down on power. Just doesn't seem to pull as hard as it used to for whatever reason. Fairly noticeable. Could all be in my head, but I don't think so. Will monitor if I get smoked by any Prius' at the lights.
                          I kinda had this the other night. I have a pretty deserted road very close to my joint and I usually do a quick blat up it on the way home. I thought it felt very flat up top >5k. I wondered if it was due to outside temp being lower and the ECU pulling timing/boost to compensate for the denser air (which we know it does). Also thought maybe I'm getting used to it and its just as fast physically but didn't feel as fast.
                          You've had your first service haven't you?
                          I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post

I kinda had this the other night. I have a pretty deserted road very close to my joint and I usually do a quick blat up it on the way home. I thought it felt very flat up top >5k. I wondered if it was due to outside temp being lower and the ECU pulling timing/boost to compensate for the denser air (which we know it does). Also thought maybe I'm getting used to it and its just as fast physically but didn't feel as fast.
                            You've had your first service haven't you?
                            Ya, I've had my first service (about 6 weeks ago). It's had the software update as well in December to deal with the overboost issues. Dunno, doubt it's me getting used to it as it happened all of a sudden and quite noticeable. I'll see how I go.

Comment

Just get an acceleration app and do a run then check when you think its down on power? Or be a man and street race another one for benchmarking purpsoes

Comment

Is it as simple as disconnecting the battery for a while, so the ECU forgets the ignition and fuel trims?

Comment

Working...
                                X