Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lukevl View Post
    Or be a man and street race another one for benchmarking purpsoes
    We could do a 3-way run with psi999, Gussy and me. Seems like a good idea.
    I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Could be the way forward.

Comment

It took 194 pages in a Yaris thread before someone suggested a homosexual threeway. That's gotta be a record.

Oo___oO

Comment

Originally posted by burn is weird View Post
          It took 194 pages in a Yaris thread before someone suggested a homosexual threeway. That's gotta be a record.
          Because too soon or it took so long?

Back on topic. I've only seen two of these things on the streets, both white. One with a massive time attack/pikes peak style rear wing on it

Are they that thin on the ground?
          "Keep lowering your standards until you achieve a goal" - Mike Finnegan

Comment

Originally posted by mizone View Post

Because too soon or it took so long?

Back on topic. I've only seen two of these things on the streets, both white. One with a massive time attack/pikes peak style rear wing on it

Too many of the owners think they’re an E30 M3 Evo in the making and sticking them in bubbles

Comment

A workmate of mine was getting his serviced the other day and there was another GR in for it's 6 month service that had 180km on the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Gussy View Post
                A workmate of mine was getting his serviced the other day and there was another GR in for it's 6 month service that had 180km on the clock.
                What made it worse was that he lives 90km from the workshop...

Comment

Originally posted by mizone View Post

There are 3 or 4 I see around my local area quite often..I think one of them is Kev
                  RIP Simon - Ghost ride that whip in the clouds forever..

Comment

Apparently they have sold 1700 since launch, nearly outselling all other similar hot hatches combined.

https://www.caradvice.com.au/966462/...ches-revealed/
                    Last edited by fury; 17-07-21, 10:35 AM.
                    RIP Simon - Ghost ride that whip in the clouds forever..

Comment

Would love to come and catch up with everyone, but alas these ongoing uncertainties make it pretty difficult...

1998 MX5 - Ohlins DFV coilovers, Roll bar,15 x7.5 Konig Litespeeds, Mania Intake
                      2014 Colorado LT - Oversized Whitegoods. Kid/bike/track hack/horse hauler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gussy View Post
                        Quite a few for sale with very low kilometres too (well quite a few for sale in general). I wonder if they are actually moving at $45k to $50k?

Comment

Originally posted by burn is weird View Post
                          I think it’s what Gazoo means.

Comment

Originally posted by fury View Post

There are 3 or 4 I see around my local area quite often..I think one of them is Kev
                            There are at least 3 around our area, 2 white (me and psi999), 1 red (teacher at my kids school). There is another guy who works for Toyota who lives on my street who brings one home every now and then. Saw a black one the other day as well, think it had wheels, springs, exhaust too. I see a few around here because we are close to Samford/The Gap so driving on the main roads you see people taking them up Nebo/Glorious.
                            They are around but definitely a rare occurrence.

I was trying to put together a VIN Registry but seems people are concerned with privacy etc so no one was keen for it.
                            I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Saw a black one today, really made the rear arch super noticeable driving past it.
                              Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
                              Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

I’ve seen a couple, one semi frequently at Nudgee Beach and a white rallye at Caboolture of all places.

Comment

Working...
                                X