No announcement yet.

Toyota Yaris GR-4 AWD Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Onbly time I have seen one was when I was at the race track. And he was some random in a loan car who came in wondering what all the dust was about.

.... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by burn is weird View Post
      It took 194 pages in a Yaris thread before someone suggested a homosexual threeway. That's gotta be a record.
      Gives a 3banger a whole new meaning.

Comment

fitted h&r springs, height is pretty much right. photos later.

depending on motorsport use, i am expecting to have to fit a clutch in the next 5k km. may as well drop a front diff too.
        GU Patrol L98, Manualised Auto, 35s, Kings etc
        VF2 Redline Ute
        E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbgBdicttes

.... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Yeah, so no big turbski's without pulling the cams out. Looks rapid enough on the stock snail though!

Comment

an extra 50rwkw would be interesting.

How do they disengage the rear wheels though? I thought there was at least 30% going to the back of the car./

Dr Hoon

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
                an extra 50rwkw would be interesting.

How do they disengage the rear wheels though? I thought there was at least 30% going to the back of the car./
                i remember reading on bookface that they pulled the shaft out to the rear diff.
                VF2 Redline Ute
                E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

they removed the tail shaft IIRC

Comment

Guy I used to race with currently has his Yaris getting a full cage installed, setting it up for tarmac rallies. Already had a Motec and all sorts of other stuff. Will be interesting to see where it’s at in 3-4 months time. I’ll try and post some progress pics when some good ones come up.

Comment

Thats with h&r springs, 18x9.5 +38 255/35 nankang ar1.

Still gotta fit camber bolts up front.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

VF2 Redline Ute
                      E36 Track Nugget Project

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoon View Post

i remember reading on bookface that they pulled the shaft out to the rear diff.
                        Seems odd to me, as in that would have to skew the result quite a bit.

Dr Hoon

Comment

^looks perfect, proper aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post

Seems odd to me, as in that would have to skew the result quite a bit.
                            Something about the diff arrangement fighting the dyno after a few runs and skewing power figures.
                            Originally posted by piss98
                            I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Comment

It's interesting they aren't able to get full control over the rear diff's mag clutch with the motec, maybe just some more time figuring out what the 4WD ECU needs over CAN to stay happy

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoon View Post
                                Thats with h&r springs, 18x9.5 +38 255/35 nankang ar1.
                                Looks mint. How does it ride?

Comment

Working...
                                X