Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperHoon
    replied
    Thats with h&r springs, 18x9.5 +38 255/35 nankang ar1.

Still gotta fit camber bolts up front.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• RP_Automotive
    replied
    Guy I used to race with currently has his Yaris getting a full cage installed, setting it up for tarmac rallies. Already had a Motec and all sorts of other stuff. Will be interesting to see where it’s at in 3-4 months time. I’ll try and post some progress pics when some good ones come up.

Leave a comment:

• kedderz
    replied
    they removed the tail shaft IIRC

Leave a comment:

• SuperHoon
    replied
    Originally posted by nastysven View Post
    an extra 50rwkw would be interesting.

How do they disengage the rear wheels though? I thought there was at least 30% going to the back of the car./
    i remember reading on bookface that they pulled the shaft out to the rear diff.

Leave a comment:

• nastysven
    replied
    an extra 50rwkw would be interesting.

How do they disengage the rear wheels though? I thought there was at least 30% going to the back of the car./

Leave a comment:

• DaveBxGT
    replied
    Yeah, so no big turbski's without pulling the cams out. Looks rapid enough on the stock snail though!

Leave a comment:

• nastysven
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbgBdicttes

Leave a comment:

• SuperHoon
    replied
    fitted h&r springs, height is pretty much right. photos later.

depending on motorsport use, i am expecting to have to fit a clutch in the next 5k km. may as well drop a front diff too.

Leave a comment:

• Ribfeast
    replied
    Originally posted by burn is weird View Post
    It took 194 pages in a Yaris thread before someone suggested a homosexual threeway. That's gotta be a record.
    Gives a 3banger a whole new meaning.

Leave a comment:

• nastysven
    replied
    Onbly time I have seen one was when I was at the race track. And he was some random in a loan car who came in wondering what all the dust was about.

Leave a comment:

• Squirt
    replied
    I’ve seen a couple, one semi frequently at Nudgee Beach and a white rallye at Caboolture of all places.

Leave a comment:

• clutch-monkey
    replied
    Saw a black one today, really made the rear arch super noticeable driving past it.

Leave a comment:

• 23Kev
    replied
    Originally posted by fury View Post

There are 3 or 4 I see around my local area quite often..I think one of them is Kev
    There are at least 3 around our area, 2 white (me and psi999), 1 red (teacher at my kids school). There is another guy who works for Toyota who lives on my street who brings one home every now and then. Saw a black one the other day as well, think it had wheels, springs, exhaust too. I see a few around here because we are close to Samford/The Gap so driving on the main roads you see people taking them up Nebo/Glorious.
    They are around but definitely a rare occurrence.

I was trying to put together a VIN Registry but seems people are concerned with privacy etc so no one was keen for it.

Leave a comment:

• Disgruntled
    replied
    Originally posted by burn is weird View Post
    It took 194 pages in a Yaris thread before someone suggested a homosexual threeway. That's gotta be a record.
    I think it’s what Gazoo means.

Leave a comment:

• [SPESHAL]
    replied
    Originally posted by Gussy View Post
    A workmate of mine was getting his serviced the other day and there was another GR in for it's 6 month service that had 180km on the clock.
    Quite a few for sale with very low kilometres too (well quite a few for sale in general). I wonder if they are actually moving at $45k to $50k?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X