Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rowdytoot
    replied
    Would love to come and catch up with everyone, but alas these ongoing uncertainties make it pretty difficult...

Leave a comment:

• fury
    replied
    Apparently they have sold 1700 since launch, nearly outselling all other similar hot hatches combined.

https://www.caradvice.com.au/966462/...ches-revealed/
    Last edited by fury; 17-07-21, 10:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• fury
    replied
    Originally posted by mizone View Post

Are they that thin on the ground?
    There are 3 or 4 I see around my local area quite often..I think one of them is Kev

Leave a comment:

• Mr Ree
    replied
    Originally posted by Gussy View Post
    A workmate of mine was getting his serviced the other day and there was another GR in for it's 6 month service that had 180km on the clock.
    What made it worse was that he lives 90km from the workshop...

Leave a comment:

• Gussy
    replied
    A workmate of mine was getting his serviced the other day and there was another GR in for it's 6 month service that had 180km on the clock.

Leave a comment:

• lukevl
    replied
    Originally posted by mizone View Post

Because too soon or it took so long?

Back on topic. I've only seen two of these things on the streets, both white. One with a massive time attack/pikes peak style rear wing on it

Too many of the owners think they’re an E30 M3 Evo in the making and sticking them in bubbles

Leave a comment:

• mizone
    replied
    Originally posted by burn is weird View Post
    It took 194 pages in a Yaris thread before someone suggested a homosexual threeway. That's gotta be a record.
    Because too soon or it took so long?

Back on topic. I've only seen two of these things on the streets, both white. One with a massive time attack/pikes peak style rear wing on it

Leave a comment:

• burn is weird
    replied
    It took 194 pages in a Yaris thread before someone suggested a homosexual threeway. That's gotta be a record.

Leave a comment:

• Gussy
    replied
    Could be the way forward.

Leave a comment:

• 23Kev
    replied
    Originally posted by lukevl View Post
    Or be a man and street race another one for benchmarking purpsoes
    We could do a 3-way run with psi999, Gussy and me. Seems like a good idea.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Ree
    replied
    Is it as simple as disconnecting the battery for a while, so the ECU forgets the ignition and fuel trims?

Leave a comment:

• lukevl
    replied
    Just get an acceleration app and do a run then check when you think its down on power? Or be a man and street race another one for benchmarking purpsoes

Leave a comment:

• Gussy
    replied
    Originally posted by 23Kev View Post

I kinda had this the other night. I have a pretty deserted road very close to my joint and I usually do a quick blat up it on the way home. I thought it felt very flat up top >5k. I wondered if it was due to outside temp being lower and the ECU pulling timing/boost to compensate for the denser air (which we know it does). Also thought maybe I'm getting used to it and its just as fast physically but didn't feel as fast.
    You've had your first service haven't you?
    Ya, I've had my first service (about 6 weeks ago). It's had the software update as well in December to deal with the overboost issues. Dunno, doubt it's me getting used to it as it happened all of a sudden and quite noticeable. I'll see how I go.

Leave a comment:

• 23Kev
    replied
    Originally posted by Gussy View Post
    Hmm. The past 2 days my car seems to be down on power. Just doesn't seem to pull as hard as it used to for whatever reason. Fairly noticeable. Could all be in my head, but I don't think so. Will monitor if I get smoked by any Prius' at the lights.
    I kinda had this the other night. I have a pretty deserted road very close to my joint and I usually do a quick blat up it on the way home. I thought it felt very flat up top >5k. I wondered if it was due to outside temp being lower and the ECU pulling timing/boost to compensate for the denser air (which we know it does). Also thought maybe I'm getting used to it and its just as fast physically but didn't feel as fast.
    You've had your first service haven't you?

Leave a comment:

• Gussy
    replied
    Hmm. The past 2 days my car seems to be down on power. Just doesn't seem to pull as hard as it used to for whatever reason. Fairly noticeable. Could all be in my head, but I don't think so. Will monitor if I get smoked by any Prius' at the lights.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X