No announcement yet.

Toyota Yaris GR-4 AWD Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ordered plates, going to be two cars very close to one another with nearly identical plates.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	AD7473A3-12B7-4983-A2C9-F5C634872824.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	19.0 KB ID:	7180394
    Last edited by 23Kev; 24-09-20, 08:16 PM.
    I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

I can't see how they're going to justify charging 20% extra for the next batch.

Comment

Same way they upped the price of all their cars,the new base Yaris is what 9k more than the outgoing model, because they can.

Weirdest recession ever.

Comment

56k for a car with 3 cylinders.. ouch

Comment

Yeah but most pf'ers are on 300k plus

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by 50RTD
            Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?
            Originally posted by Dogsballs;n7259704
            Bit harder to Wank to without Wendy, but got there in the end

Comment

Originally posted by XXX19X View Post
              56k for a car with 3 cylinders.. ouch
              Bargain compared to an i8 bimmer

Comment

Originally posted by Gats View Post
                I can't see how they're going to justify charging 20% extra for the next batch.
                I somehow doubt they will. Sweet spot would be the Rallye for 45K driveway.

Comment

I'm order 04371 which went through this morning. Must be still a few around

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

GU Patrol L98, Manualised Auto, 35s, Kings etc
                  VF2 Redline Ute
                  E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

In case people aren't in the facebook groups.
                    Article from a dude who went through the same process as us, https://www.caradvice.com.au/886734/...ed-a-gr-yaris/
                    Polish video with english subtitles, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPlGZU3TpBs

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post
                      In case people aren't in the facebook groups.
                      Article from a dude who went through the same process as us, https://www.caradvice.com.au/886734/...ed-a-gr-yaris/
                      Justin is a good mate of mine (and a few other PFers). I'd have been surprised if he didn't order one.
                      Swedish Soot Chucker
                      Orange Accident KE10

Comment

Relate to that CarAdvice article so hard - lots of money for something don’t know if I can fit my kids in. Looks like he’s a Toyota tragic though, so he was always going to buy one.

Comment

Originally posted by perthdrivers.txt View Post
                          Its the new nomenclature - no more "number, two letters" thing

the Corolla engine is the same, its like M20A or something
                          this disappoints me
                          1988 AW11 9A-GTE - Turbo Missile | 2004 Elise K20A - N/A Screamer | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - 80s Cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by Backmarker View Post
                            Relate to that CarAdvice article so hard - lots of money for something don’t know if I can fit my kids in. Looks like he’s a Toyota tragic though, so he was always going to buy one.
                            Yep, completely agree. Definitely going out on a limb but happy to compromise on a few things. its our 2nd car so will rarely have the whole family in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Backmarker View Post
                              Car tragic as much as Toyota Tragic.

Still probably need a decent size daily and have this as a weekend toy. Boot is way too small if you had a decent size pram to lug around with a kid. Running ideas in my head of keep my XC60 and get something like the Rallye model if it came in at $45k driveaway as a weekend/track toy. That or sell/trade XC60 and get an M2 competition which has a boot big enough to be used for both daily and fun activities. Would also bin the nopics Mazda 3 for the new Kia Sorrento Hybrid when it lands so we still have something with a big boot if required.
                              If in doubt power out

Comment

Originally posted by Cock Fist View Post

Justin is a good mate of mine (and a few other PFers). I'd have been surprised if he didn't order one.
                                I think he sold it already bro
                                Originally posted by The Property Guru
                                don't haemophrodites generally have tiny wangs?
                                Originally posted by oxy
                                No, that's asians
                                A80 Supra
                                80 Landcruiser

Comment

Working...
                                X