No announcement yet.

Toyota Yaris GR-4 AWD Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me, is this bloke either really small or the Yaris has got really big?

Click image for larger version

Name:	toyota-yaris-gr-057-jm.jpg?width=1024&height=682.jpg
Views:	2017
Size:	240.7 KB
ID:	7100293

Originally posted by yohoes View Post
    Its awesome and hilarious that this is a real thing that has happened

Name:	f4PyOoA.gif
Views:	1174
Size:	1.50 MB
ID:	7100294
    Sent from my shed, trapped under a collapsed QuickJack, via Tapatalk

Comment

Id say he is about 3'8".
      I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Originally posted by MR-PUNANNY View Post
        thats awesome, and how can a 3CYL sound so good? sounds like an Inline 6.
        https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1113226895676369
        They probably asked VW for their MP3 cabin audio file from the Mk7.5 GTi.. ie, it sounds a little artificial :/
        Kebabhunter

Comment

Originally posted by mizone View Post
          Is it just me, is this bloke either really small or the Yaris has got really big?

Name:	toyota-yaris-gr-057-jm.jpg?width=1024&height=682.jpg
Views:	2017
Size:	240.7 KB
ID:	7100293

Name:	f4PyOoA.gif
Views:	1174
Size:	1.50 MB
ID:	7100294
          It's a Toyota thing. Their seatbases always seem oversized It probably contributes to the office chair ergonomics in their fridge spec models. They're Japanese, expected I guess. Gotta prime the employee for the office!

Comment

just checked under the tree.... no yaris gr-4
            bloody santa

Comment

So if this thing comes out can I turn off my automatic alert for GT4 ST205's ?
              Sent from my shed, trapped under a collapsed QuickJack, via Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, this is the new hotness now

Comment

So when is a suitable time to go to my Toyota dealer and say that I’m serious about wanting one? We’ve bought a couple cars from them so they know us. Would need a small deposit I guess...
                  2020 is going to be a long year waiting for them to come out!
                  I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Friday 27th December sounds like the time to try.
                    I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post
                      Friday 27th December sounds like the time to try.
                      Hah. Might at least wait until the ‘official’ launch on the 10th Jan. Just unsure if they’ll even know what the he’ll I’m talking about...

Comment

Yeah i know what you mean. Doesn't hurt to ask though.
                        I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

So more details come out this week for this thing. Hoping they finalise the power/torque/weight, show some interior pics and give a good indication of performance figures. Not expecting the indicative prices to be given just yet.
                          I even saw an ad for Toyota during I'm a Celebrity last night (the nopics was watching) and was expecting this to be a part of it as it was linking all of Toyota's racing efforts (WEC, Rally, Dakar etc) to their road cars. But alas, nothing there.

Comment

That ad was also playing during the cricket. That would be a much better explanation than ‘it was the nopics that had the remote control’ excuse

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post
                              So more details come out this week for this thing. Hoping they finalise the power/torque/weight, show some interior pics and give a good indication of performance figures. Not expecting the indicative prices to be given just yet.
                              I even saw an ad for Toyota during I'm a Celebrity last night (the nopics was watching) and was expecting this to be a part of it as it was linking all of Toyota's racing efforts (WEC, Rally, Dakar etc) to their road cars. But alas, nothing there.
                              The Japanese video posted earlier in this thread had a good run through the interior, be interested to see if Toyota Aus downgrade that in any way: https://youtu.be/zHuagkhlKqM?list=FL...5GUsN5TTw&t=83

Comment

Not much to downgrade apart from the seats I guess. Apart from them its pretty standard kind of fit out I guess, I've seen that same screen on the standard Yaris interior. https://media.caradvice.com.au/image...lu6j2jwhzt.jpg
                                Anyway, bring on the 10th!

Comment

Working...
                                X