• Show
Clear All

new price 45k driveaway
    Evo VIII MR

Comment

Originally posted by SLrocket View Post
      new price 45k driveaway
      For the next 100 cars only that is.

Will be interesting to see what happens after that.

Comment

Originally posted by kedderz View Post

17psi is what was stated before to get to the quoted 200kw.
        Yeah gotcha. So it would have to be a pretty efficient compressor to start with to get the sort of intake density to generate that tq from 1.6l.
        Interesting to see what the aftermarket come up with.

Comment

This video appeared in my youtube recommended and has a Japanese tuner looking over the mechanicals with a view of tuning potential, but the auto translated english captions aren't that helpful
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzGnUIedFUw

Comment

Originally posted by sssgtr View Post
            These things look awesome, but I just cant get over the 3cyl thing, seems a little unnatural for what they are.
            It's actually impossible, you can't divide 1.6 by 3, you get a remainder - the middle cylinder must be larger than the outer two.
            Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Originally posted by Captiva Fan View Post
              It's actually impossible, you can't divide 1.6 by 3, you get a remainder - the middle cylinder must be larger than the outer two.
              Its actually 1618cm3, so 539.333 recurring. Maybe they should have made it 539cm3 or 540cm3 per cylinder, so then it would be 1617 or 1620cm3 total.
              Clearly I am not experienced in engine design, just a little OCD about numbers having no remainder/recurring decimals.
              Anyway, thinking too hard about this.
              I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Solid lols.

Comment

Only after too much boost shortens on of the rods
                  ---
                  Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Originally posted by lukevl View Post

Bro turn some Itchibansan cogs and get my car early! Thanks homie

The bandwagon picked me up on the way through so i ordered one for July next year (need to fund a business loan prior).. It was a case of "am i missing out?" anyway will take it straight to QR or Lakeside and have some fun. You will have yours before mine at least!

Comment

did you get the 39k deal?
                      Evo VIII MR

Comment

Ha awesome new Ben. Definitely a solid MAMIY crew in here

Comment

Originally posted by SLrocket View Post
                          did you get the 39k deal?
                          Yes got in before the 1000 units were sold (was done on monday). Delivery could even be later than July depending on specific dealership allocation.

Comment

I like the idea of replacing the nopics Mini with one of these. But what worries me is that there are no independent reviews.
                            "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
                            (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
                            Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

Originally posted by itsnotagsr View Post
                              I like the idea of replacing the nopics Mini with one of these. But what worries me is that there are no independent reviews.
                              Honestly, this worries me too, a part of me is cynically thinking that maybe its not that great to drive and that's why there are no reviews. But, japan is taking delivery of their cars this week, there has to be some reviews coming very soon and like psi999 said, bad news travels fast if its out there.
                              I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

gonna ask the shit question but surely that cheap cheap price fuckes the resale say 1-2 years down the line?
                                I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

I am junkie for swedish high quality shitboxes. my latest fix is this...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

Working...
                                X