No announcement yet.

Toyota Yaris GR-4 AWD Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's more likely to fuck their ability to sell the next batch for $10k more. If they can it will improve resale prospects of the cheap ones.

Comment

supply and demand, if all those people decide to sell at the same time and nobody is interested, prices fall. If toyota follow through and put the price up and don't sell too many more as a result, the residuals should be pretty strong
      Evo VIII MR

Comment

Who knows if its to be believed but some knowledgeable bloke on one of the FB groups is reporting Rallye will be March (late) and 60k drive away.

Comment

Lol and they'll sell zero at that price.
          If in doubt power out

Comment

Originally posted by Rona View Post
            Lol and they'll sell zero at that price.
            They’ll sell some, there are some tragically out there that are hanging on for the Rallye.
            I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

I think they are only talking about having 250 of the rallye allocated for Aus. So 100 odd will go to the hardcore Toyota fanbois at full retail and the rest will sit around at dealerships until they discount them.
              Evo VIII MR

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post
                They’ll sell some, there are some tragically out there that are hanging on for the Rallye.
                Nah toyota ppl are tight cunts they won't buy one for $60k
                If in doubt power out

Comment

$60k is Golf R money?

Comment

Originally posted by itsnotagsr View Post
                    I like the idea of replacing the nopics Mini with one of these. But what worries me is that there are no independent reviews.
                    There does seem to be a lot of assuming that these are any good...... at the special release price you could roll the dice, but afterwards, getting into proper car territory and 3 cylinders of tiny car can only support so much of an ask, no matter how good it may be.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlin View Post

There does seem to be a lot of assuming that these are any good...... at the special release price you could roll the dice, but afterwards, getting into proper car territory and 3 cylinders of tiny car can only support so much of an ask, no matter how good it may be.
                      I'm a little surprised so many have bought without a test drive or decent review.

Not high risk I guess, but if its as dull to drive as a Golf R, disappointment may ensue.

Comment

Originally posted by TriPod1 View Post
                        I'm a little surprised so many have bought without a test drive or decent review.
                        Fully refundable deposit.
                        I couldn't be arsed these days, but 20 years ago I'd have paid the deposit to get a test-drive & regardless of whether I was going to actually buy it.
                        Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

deposit isn't fully refundable .
                          .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by TriPod1 View Post

Not high risk I guess, but if its as dull to drive as a Golf R, disappointment may ensue.
                            how bad could it be
                            to me it seems pretty hard to make a shit car these days?
                            Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
                            Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
                              deposit isn't fully refundable .
                              Haven't more than one person in this thread said that it's pending a test drive & also how long the wait is?
                              Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

the deposit goes unrefundable after 3 days.

Comment

Working...
                                X