• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

screen looks good but that dash cluster fuck
    Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
    Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

Cluster is no worse than the i30 N imo. They're both sub par to expectations
      Swedish Soot Chucker
      Orange Accident KE10

Comment

The angle of those photos don't do the interior any favours. If your buying a car like this because of the interior i feel maybe the point is lost on you.
        I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post
          The angle of those photos don't do the interior any favours. If your buying a car like this because of the interior i feel maybe the point is lost on you.
          It is still a $40-50k car. Can’t be a complete nugget inside

Comment

I suppose. Agree it's not brilliant but wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. The outside makes up for it with the fat guards etc.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

I like the fact the speedo goes to 280km/hr...everything else I do not.
              RIP Simon - Ghost ride that whip in the clouds forever..

Comment

The only thing that’s different from every photo of the interior that’s been published is the screen. I’m not sure why people are surprised??
                I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post
                  I agree, but it’s also where you spend the most time.
                  getting evo VI-IX vibes; cheap but functional interior, all the money in chassis and driveline.
                  it wouldn’t stop me having one but I wouldn’t pay over 40k
                  Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
                  Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

I buy cars for their purpose.. if I wanted a Evo8MR i wouldnt care if the interior was all plastic no leather etc.... I've got no interest in the Yaris, If I was dead keen on getting one, the screen would not put me off buying one....

But you have to admit, that straight up looks like this photo was taken of the test mule and that head unit was just put there temporarily and not at all like what the final production version would be...
                    /csh Racing

Comment

The infotainment looks like it was sourced from aliexpress haha. They could have done a better job at disguising how small the screen is by making the glass as large as possible and the buttons/bezel low key - look at the civic type R, its infotainment is shitty and outdated as well but at least it's not prominently sticking out of the dash as if to be screaming out "hey look how pov pack I am!"

Comment

Originally posted by TMM View Post
                        The infotainment looks like it was sourced from aliexpress haha.
                        This!!!

Seriously though... its 2020... mechanical buttons and knobs on the infotainment?? I bet they cost more to assemble than a touchscreen panel lol
                        /csh Racing

Comment

I’d prefer a few buttons then having to try swipe and poke something you can’t really see while driving. At least with a button it’s quicker to find/feel you’ve not the right spot and saves going through a number of menus to get where you want to go.
                          "Beware the lollipop of mediocrity: lick it once and you'll suck forever" Brian Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by Cliffordcliffs View Post
                            I’d prefer a few buttons then having to try swipe and poke something you can’t really see while driving. At least with a button it’s quicker to find/feel you’ve not the right spot and saves going through a number of menus to get where you want to go.
                            Thats what steering wheel controls are for.. What else do you want to be doing while driving if its not changing the volume/skipping tracks? setting up a bluetooth connection??
                            /csh Racing

Comment

Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post

This!!!

Seriously though... its 2020... mechanical buttons and knobs on the infotainment?? I bet they cost more to assemble than a touchscreen panel lol
                              Having no actual buttons was one of the things that really shit me about my Hilux. Want to turn music up/down? You had to look at the screen and tap the volume 50 fucken times instead of being able to feel a knob and turning it. Car stereos need a button for on/off and a knob for volume to be nice to use.
                              No. Driving an esky along the footpath will be the end humanity. This must be stopped.
                              "Lol!! The son of satan will rideth thine esky, wearing nought but the beater of wives and the double secured half sandle, and he will wave his hands in great mirth ushering in the end of all mankind"

Comment

Originally posted by dab.of.oppo View Post

Having no actual buttons was one of the things that really shit me about my Hilux. Want to turn music up/down? You had to look at the screen and tap the volume 50 fucken times instead of being able to feel a knob and turning it. Car stereos need a button for on/off and a knob for volume to be nice to use.
                                Again.. whats wrong with using the buttons on the steering wheel which your hands are already holding?? :D
                                /csh Racing

Comment

Working...
                                X