spewing i didnt put a deposit down.. not that id be it anyway.. but still
    www.markpakula.com
    2017 Subaru Impreza Hatch - for the grind
    2015 Cervelo S2 - for the fitness
    2005 Honda Accord Euro - for the wife
    2010 BMW S1000RR - for the sanity

Comment

Originally posted by LB-XP View Post
      So. What's the first day 1 mod all you guys that have bought one going to be?

Exhaust?
      Teardown and 3D scanning

Comment

Some dyno runs - looks like it has 270hp at the wheels (6:00 in the video)
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkznKBTqtcQ
        Last edited by Sumodog; 25-10-20, 03:02 PM.

Comment

power is irrelevant, the screen and dials aren't fancy enough
          Evo VIII MR

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Qv9sZVH.gif
Views:	490
Size:	625.5 KB
ID:	7190002
            "Keep lowering your standards until you achieve a goal" - Mike Finnegan

Comment

The JDM ones in that track video seems to have a wide screen. Could retro fit later.

Comment

the Facebook page is having a meltdown over the smaller screen, hopefully some of the whingers pull out of the 40k deal and go and buy a Kia or whatever
                Evo VIII MR

Comment

Originally posted by SLrocket View Post
                  the Facebook page is having a meltdown over the smaller screen, hopefully some of the whingers pull out of the 40k deal and go and buy a Kia or whatever
                  Agree, it’s pretty pathetic. It’s either that or the servicing scheduling. Whatever, GTFO.
                  Better not go and look at the comments after a few beers, might abuse people and get banned....
                  I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

That dyno run makes it pretty stout at 200kwatw, should be a goodun

In the don't care pile for the screen, I don't even listen to music so infotainment is wasted on me, window down arm out so will need the rear resonator delete asap....

Comment

It’d be nice to have the larger screen but all in all for the overall package it’s still going to be great. It’s still got Apple CarPlay and the usual crap so it’ll do the job. Don’t care about the dials or whatever, it goes to 280 km/h which is nice.

Havent watched the video above and can’t speak Japanese, but is it looking like Toyota are being conservative with their power figures if it’s showing roughly 200 kw at the wheels?

First mod will be a muffler delete or full exhaust to give it some sound.

Comment

I'd like to have one with AM only radio, AC delete, wind up windows and a manual roof vent like the type RA Sti rally cars did 😁

Comment

Originally posted by LB-XP View Post
                          So. What's the first day 1 mod all you guys that have bought one going to be?

Exhaust?
                          First thing will be a full send day on track to see what it does.

Then cut some mufflers out.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

GU Patrol L98, Manualised Auto, 35s, Kings etc
                          VF2 Redline Ute
                          E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoon View Post

Looking forward to the video!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoon View Post

1st khana I can get to will be a lot of fun.

This thing on a gravel pad should be sick fun.
                              .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

I read somewhere that when you get on the handbrake it cuts drive to the rear.

Could be really good for khana (we do ours on bitumen tho)

GU Patrol L98, Manualised Auto, 35s, Kings etc
                                VF2 Redline Ute
                                E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

Working...
                                X