No announcement yet.

Toyota Yaris GR-4 AWD Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure what the deal is with the brown interior of late model Toyotas.
    Fortuna got it first, and now even the Hino trucks have it.

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post

This is exciting, especially about the colour!
      Wonder if its down there for Rally Tas? Are you close to any of the stages/start/finish etc?
      Not sure who owns it or what, to be honest. Had TAS rego, but I didn't catch it.
      I work for a Toyota dealer, and the only one in our DMS is a white one with no rego, so it wasn't that.

I saw it heading up the hill southboound out of Launceston.
      Swedish Soot Chucker
      Orange Accident KE10

Comment

Video surfaced of one at tsukuba doing low 3s. Unsure of setup but did have 255 re12d (new hotness bridgy) and suspension. From garage g force.

18x9.5 Is a big wheel for a yaris hey.

https://youtu.be/d8018pEBieU

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

GU Patrol L98, Manualised Auto, 35s, Kings etc
        VF2 Redline Ute
        E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

Originally posted by mizone View Post
          Women, we love them but we've all been here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bike.jpg
Views:	472
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	7193219
          Bloody hell, unless they are a quad amputee there's no fucking in the back of that.

Comment

A bit of imagination and I reckon you'd get there :D
            .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Wow, interesting. I know when I was doing a quote with Allianz I had to say that it had an immobiliser to be able to get a quote. Few other insurers have it available on the online systems now (crazy that Shannons is still phone quotes only). NRMA was the best for me, but obviously everyone is different.
              Don't Shannon's apply the dickhead test for quotes? IE don't answer rightly and you get a stupidly expensive quote? Any Shannon's folks here?

Comment

Originally posted by MZ21 View Post

Don't Shannon's apply the dickhead test for quotes? IE don't answer rightly and you get a stupidly expensive quote? Any Shannon's folks here?
                No idea, I don’t have any modified cars and can easily get insurance for the GRY from any of the big insurers so won’t be using them.
                I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Once the clubbie is gone I will have to look around again.
                  .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

ok i just saw a white one in canberra on the street - GR-4 plate. is this possible?

Comment

Originally posted by YBS1OW View Post
                      ok i just saw a white one in canberra on the street - GR-4 plate. is this possible?
                      Yep, for sure. Likely Harry Bates, he got his delivered a couple weeks ago supposedly. There is also a press day tomorrow down there with the Bates'.
                      I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Yep, for sure. Likely Harry Bates, he got his delivered a couple weeks ago supposedly. There is also a press day tomorrow down there with the Bates'.
                        ok im claiming FIRST lol. it was small and white and quiet and i tried to yell out to him but he didnt kick it sideways or anything.

Comment

They have at 3 as I understand it...one was stripped to a bare chassis for caging 3 weeks or so ago..

​​​

1998 MX5 - Ohlins DFV coilovers, Roll bar,15 x7.5 Konig Litespeeds, Mania Intake
                          2014 Colorado LT - Oversized Whitegoods. Kid/bike/track hack/horse hauler.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_fahrquhar View Post

Bloody hell, unless they are a quad amputee there's no fucking in the back of that.
                            Pffft, I've done that in the back of a Clio RS 172 and I'd bet a Clio is smaller than that thing! :p Also, someone mentioned fitting a MTB in a Clio too so I think the answer is a Clio if you want to ride MTB's/chicks/ripple strips.
                            Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

haha thats a stellar effort

are you a contortionist by any chance? (or was she)
                              Originally posted by Jim
                              I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
                              What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

Yeah, the launch is in Canberra on Friday IIRC.

Comment

Working...
                                X