Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toyota Yaris GR-4 AWD Turbo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    noice.
    .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

    Dr Hoon
    .

    DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

    Comment


      Originally posted by blur View Post

      Yes, Tarmac Black.
      The Blacks look best imho. It really accentuates the fat ass end and then white. Red looks like the same colour as was on Soarers and Camry's etc in the early 90s. Needed to be a proper Dog Dick red imho not a metallic.
      Its not that they look bad just my least favourite.
      I climbed Mt Druitt

      Comment


        I’m hoping I hear something tomorrow. You can jump in mine for a spin if I get it before yours Kev.
        "Beware the lollipop of mediocrity: lick it once and you'll suck forever" Brian Wilson

        Comment


          They are starting to head out this morning.
          I climbed Mt Druitt

          Comment


            I got fucked around with mine too despite being one of the first online. I had to change colour to get into the first allocation.

            does anyone know when the embargo date is? No Joe public is getting their car before then

            Comment


              Originally posted by Cliffordcliffs View Post
              I’m hoping I hear something tomorrow. You can jump in mine for a spin if I get it before yours Kev.
              Will hopefully have a drive this week. Thanks for the offer though!

              Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post
              They are starting to head out this morning.
              Sweet, you generally take them straight to a dealer or to a pre delivery yard first?

              Originally posted by lukevl View Post
              I got fucked around with mine too despite being one of the first online. I had to change colour to get into the first allocation.

              does anyone know when the embargo date is? No Joe public is getting their car before then
              Yep, pretty fucking annoying.
              Australian Embargo date is supposedly in December, which makes no sense what so ever as it really does seem people are due to get cars very soon, also, demos will be available this week and you tubers and shit will start putting up their own content which I can’t see official journos being happy about. Lastly, NZ have already got initial reviews out and UK embargo is up on the 10th, so stories should be available tomorrow night for us I’d say.

              I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

              Comment


                Dealer or PD yard just depends on each yard.

                Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

                I climbed Mt Druitt

                Comment


                  Originally posted by 23Kev View Post

                  Yep, pretty fucking annoying.
                  Australian Embargo date is supposedly in December, which makes no sense what so ever as it really does seem people are due to get cars very soon, also, demos will be available this week and you tubers and shit will start putting up their own content which I can’t see official journos being happy about. Lastly, NZ have already got initial reviews out and UK embargo is up on the 10th, so stories should be available tomorrow night for us I’d say.
                  Marketing will marketing. I’m no toyota expert but based on buying a lot of Toyota’s from people I consider mates, and hassling for delivery date every time, there is an embargo date and NO ONE gets their delivery before that date if they are a normal customer

                  Comment


                    Everything we know already but now confirmed:

                    https://www.toyota.com.au/-/media/to...1gXrxwKBCTYHVk


                    Comment


                      I'd been thinking all day I needed to give old mate a ring. Must have hexed him up. He just called and I'm about to go have a gander.
                      .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

                      Dr Hoon
                      .

                      DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by psi999 View Post
                        Everything we know already but now confirmed:

                        https://www.toyota.com.au/-/media/to...1gXrxwKBCTYHVk

                        Gross vehicle weight of 1645kg? I assume that's fully fueled and loaded with driver and passengers. Just funny they don't quote the unloaded weight.

                        Comment


                          Kerb weight is there and 1280kg.
                          www.markpakula.com
                          2017 Subaru Impreza Hatch - for the grind
                          2015 Cervelo S2 - for the fitness
                          2005 Honda Accord Euro - for the wife
                          2010 BMW S1000RR - for the sanity

                          Comment


                            That is a huge torque figure theyyre quoting there

                            370nm is more than a 1JZ with almost a litre more capacity.... crazy
                            Originally posted by Jim
                            I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

                            Originally posted by elfturbomax
                            What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

                            Comment


                              it does run a hell of a lot more boost than a 1jz

                              Comment


                                And they're 10.5:1 compression (compared to 8.5:1 in a JZ).

                                I'll be interested to see how far these can be pushed, or if more boost pulls the pin and turns them into a grenade.
                                Originally posted by Mudkicker
                                How many blowjobs to pay off that debt?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X