Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RMX View Post

Nah, it's Arthur from Tuners Edge.

It made 137kw at all 4 wheels straight off the showroom floor this arvo.
    How does that compare to other similar cars on the same dyno ?
    I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Hopefully lowered rails aren't a huge drama. It's the top of my list, even for the passo seat.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

GU Patrol L98, Manualised Auto, 35s, Kings etc
      VF2 Redline Ute
      E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

Fuckin amateur hour.

The aircon was on the first couple of runs.

Re-run it's made 155kw @ all 4 with no AC. Ambient temp is 27c.

Making 15psi at 2,000 rpm, spikes to 26psi and tapers off to 20psi and then stars to drop over 5,000rpm
        ​​​​​​

Edit: Videos are on tunersedgecoburg Instagram account story.

​​​​
        Last edited by RMX; 10-11-20, 08:03 PM.
        Originally posted by Mudkicker
        How many blowjobs to pay off that debt?

Comment

Fuckin amateur hour.

The aircon was on the first couple of runs.

Re-run it's made 155kw @ all 4 with no AC. Ambient temp is 27c.

Making 15psi at 2,000 rpm, spikes to 26psi and tapers off to 20psi and then stars to drop over 5,000rpm
          ​​​​​​

​​​​
          Probably a bit lower than you'd expect given you probably shouldn't see too much drivetrain loss on something this small. But given it isn't run-in probably not unexpected to be a touch light on either.

That must be one hell of an aircon compressor to have had it down nearly 20kw.

Comment

you’ll probably be able to get seat rails off Yahoo.jp quicker than someone could draw them up and make them here
            Originally posted by Jim
            I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
            What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

I thought most cars cut the a/c compressor when throttle is maxed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sturmovik View Post
                Lexus IsF doesn’t, maybe it’s a Toyota thing
                Japanese Nostalgic Car - Dedicated to classic japanese cars

Comment

Originally posted by Sturmovik View Post
                  Most toyota's do, I didn't bother downloading the AC section from the workshop manual for the GR4 so can't look it up

Comment

Originally posted by Stevil View Post
                    Well Toyota certainly likes to put cool seats in concept cars, just a shame they dont make em an option for the Yaris. A set of these in black would be the shit

Click image for larger version  Name:	p6.jpg?ct=f78a6d00e90f.jpg Views:	5 Size:	158.9 KB ID:	7196687
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	p1.jpg?ct=54c1d23eb152.jpg Views:	5 Size:	162.9 KB ID:	7196688
                    Recaro already have rails for it (I think its the same as the normal Yaris and CH-R I believe)

One Full bucket for Driver and recliner for passenger
                    Last edited by MR-PUNANNY; 11-11-20, 08:10 AM.
                    Originally posted by The Property Guru
                    don't haemophrodites generally have tiny wangs?
                    Originally posted by oxy
                    No, that's asians
                    A80 Supra
                    80 Landcruiser

Comment

Originally posted by perthdrivers.txt View Post
                      you’ll probably be able to get seat rails off Yahoo.jp quicker than someone could draw them up and make them here
                      ADR compliant mounts would surely be appealing to people with a brand new insured car though

Comment

Originally posted by lukevl View Post

ADR compliant mounts would surely be appealing to people with a brand new insured car though
                        Engineering will fix all that though if you wanted to go that route of legal modifications. on the note of a seat swap, do these have seat airbags or anything like that?
                        CISCOKIDS
                        The Gentlemen's Club
                        Midnight Rocker

Comment

Fuck I really want one of these!! Love seeing these updates.

Comment

I just got a call from Toyota about our car and why it is so late. Basically the first month production was October and those are the cars that have just been delivered to dealers. The volume of cars is enough for each dealer to have a demonstrator and a few left over. Those few leftover are the people who were lucky enough to get their cars now and the distribution was probably based on the size/performance of the dealer. For example my dealer (Mentone Toyota) didn't get an extra car- if they did it would be mine. So "99.5% of customers will not get their car before Mid-Late December from November production". He can't tell me how many went out but that is the crux of it.

Further to this there are a couple of dealers who have sold their demonstrator which Toyota do not like but can't stop.

Comment

Originally posted by lukevl View Post
                              I just got a call from Toyota about our car and why it is so late. Basically the first month production was October and those are the cars that have just been delivered to dealers. The volume of cars is enough for each dealer to have a demonstrator and a few left over. Those few leftover are the people who were lucky enough to get their cars now and the distribution was probably based on the size/performance of the dealer. For example my dealer (Mentone Toyota) didn't get an extra car- if they did it would be mine. So "99.5% of customers will not get their car before Mid-Late December from November production". He can't tell me how many went out but that is the crux of it.

Further to this there are a couple of dealers who have sold their demonstrator which Toyota do not like but can't stop.
                              love to know the price of the demo cars. FB shows a guy in VIC with one at home.

Comment

​​​​
                                just watched all his stories, what a fried unit!

Comment

Working...
                                X