Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toyota Yaris GR-4 AWD Turbo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by lukevl View Post

    Our new Hilux has this. What an absolute fucking PITA. I can just imagine the plethora of bullshit red-tape infused meetings that caused this to be a requirement and signed off as acceptable
    Reading the EU manual it looks like it can be turned off, can it in the Hilux? Also looks like the EU just have a buzzer, not the annoying woman.
    I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

    Comment


      you could hear it going of in the video Harris did (or was it jhonny of 5th gear?)
      .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

      Dr Hoon
      .

      DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

      Comment


        https://www.caradvice.com.au/900747/...HXVljEbZThGjdU

        54k DA rallye.

        Comment


          "Those first 1000 examples sold out within one week, at which point Toyota increased the price to $44,950 drive-away for the next 100 cars. However, sales slowed to a rate of just 50 examples per month at the new, higher price."

          Its almost as if the market is telling Toyota Aus what a fair price is
          Originally posted by Jim
          I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

          Originally posted by elfturbomax
          What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

          Comment


            Originally posted by psi999 View Post
            Hmm. Now this makes it very very interesting for me

            Been thinking i should get the Rallye instead of my preorder 40k red rocket

            Really need those red callipers .LSD's would be a nice bonus too i guess

            Time to go chat with my dealer tomorrow






            Comment


              Originally posted by 23Kev View Post

              Reading the EU manual it looks like it can be turned off, can it in the Hilux? Also looks like the EU just have a buzzer, not the annoying woman.
              Dunno I got out and won't drive it again

              Comment


                Originally posted by lukevl View Post

                Dunno I got out and won't drive it again
                Haha, this is the right attitude for driving a Hilux.
                I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by bb671 View Post

                  Hmm. Now this makes it very very interesting for me

                  Been thinking i should get the Rallye instead of my preorder 40k red rocket

                  Really need those red callipers .LSD's would be a nice bonus too i guess

                  Time to go chat with my dealer tomorrow





                  for 14K I can fit proper plate LSD's and the wheels/tyres of my choice, will be sticking with my original order

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by jasonp1977 View Post

                    for 14K I can fit proper plate LSD's and the wheels/tyres of my choice, will be sticking with my original order
                    Given i wouldn't pay government charges on the Rallye , and curious as to what trade I'd get on my 40k undriven preorder, at most my changeover would be about 6.5kish?

                    This is what I'd hoped the situation would evolve to be when I preordered. Assuming the Rallye wasn't overpriced. Decisions Decisions
                    Last edited by bb671; 12-11-20, 04:20 PM.

                    Comment


                      Had a good look over a black one at John Cole Toyota in Innisfail. They look phat in the flesh, bordering on comical. Seating position is spot on, plenty of head room (I'm only 175cm though). Back seat, meh, who gives a fuck. Carbon roof actually stands out on the black paint. Front brakes are huge. Engine bay appears to have a fair amount of room for "larger bits". Its a customer car, so no driving. They have a dealer car coming, in white, so a test drive is on when it comes in. Manager is more than happy for that to happen.
                      Diseasel 80 series with 100 series :w:

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by bb671 View Post

                        Given i wouldn't pay government charges on the Rallye , and curious as to what trade I'd get on my 40k undriven preorder, at most my changeover would be about 6.5kish?

                        This is what I'd hoped the situation would evolve to be when I preordered. Assuming the Rallye wasn't overpriced. Decisions Decisions


                        Given I'm planning plenty of track time and giving it a bit more thought (ie i'd really kick arse now in the PF one make series with a red Rallye), think I'd just be better of cancelling my pre-order and going a Rallye at 46-47 DA

                        Anyone want a red base model due mid December, Blue Mountains area?

                        Comment


                          Just had a quick squirt this arvo. It’s a YES from me! Love it!
                          "Beware the lollipop of mediocrity: lick it once and you'll suck forever" Brian Wilson

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Cliffordcliffs View Post
                            Just had a quick squirt this arvo. It’s a YES from me! Love it!
                            How many KMs on the old steed now?

                            Which build month have you ended up with?
                            Last edited by psi999; 12-11-20, 06:13 PM.

                            Comment


                              I'm really glad to read that driving this thing is as good, if not better than expected. Toyota may have done something right and those that have one, or are getting one, enjoy lads.
                              Sent from my shed, trapped under a collapsed QuickJack, via Tapatalk

                              Comment


                                Dunno, I didn’t really look, was more concerned about the flotsam and jetsam of peak hour traffic navigating to my preferred roads. There is plenty of leg room for the driver, not so much head room. Huge blind spot between the b and c pillar too! Old mate is still evasive about delivery. I pre ordered before the books opened so who knows?
                                "Beware the lollipop of mediocrity: lick it once and you'll suck forever" Brian Wilson

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X