No announcement yet.

Toyota Yaris GR-4 AWD Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that makes sense. Appreciate the length of the reply it clears things up

Comment

Originally posted by lukevl View Post
      The dealer is loaning us the demo for half a day next week so we can shoot a video with it. Going to put it on the hoist and take a good look- anything anyone wants to see in particular? Going for nerd tech stuff as opposed to SupercarBlondie spec things
      Someone mentioned that it has adjustable camber from factory. I assume this is just the normal ability of adjusting it for a standard wheel alignment but they specifically said it had bolts for adjustment. Be interesting what you find.
      Also be interesting what you think of the rear suspension and the possibility of true coil overs or if it will always have seperate spring and shock. Would be awesome to compare to a Rallye but obviously with none in the country no can do.

Thanks Luke
      I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

No worries Kev. It is already in the Hunter aligner so I can see that it has camber but not castor adjustment. I’ve had some suspension places asking for full suspension scans and roll centre, bump steer plots etc so things will happen.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0CB3E788-2CAB-4720-B7F3-435019739932.jpeg
Views:	462
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	7198760

Comment

whats it take to get a proper tu tu tsu out of these things?
          .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
            whats it take to get a proper tu tu tsu out of these things?
            Pretty easy, it wasn’t overly loud but definitely there.
            I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Checked again today and mine is on the boat now, early Christmas present incoming!

Comment

Where are you guys checking? I couldn’t see anything on the My Toyota portal

Comment

Originally posted by lukevl View Post
                  Where are you guys checking? I couldn’t see anything on the My Toyota portal
                  https://webapps.toyota.com.au/apps/cwt/

Comment

Looks like you can get a bit of caster out of them with the help of a gutter on a dealer test-drive, potentially a bit too much positive

Comment

Oops.....

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	125218889_2752594318392079_5947606570297334647_o.jpg
Views:	380
Size:	264.0 KB
ID:	7198842
                        Attached Files

Comment

bloody hell, that poor gutter.
                          .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by jasonp1977 View Post
                            Looks like you can get a bit of caster out of them with the help of a gutter on a dealer test-drive, potentially a bit too much positive

Heard it was some Swedes on a test drive
                            Originally posted by The Property Guru
                            don't haemophrodites generally have tiny wangs?
                            Originally posted by oxy
                            No, that's asians
                            A80 Supra
                            80 Landcruiser

Comment

Originally posted by Evaku8 View Post
                              Checked again today and mine is on the boat now, early Christmas present incoming!
                              All depends we are getting hammered on Toyota's at the moment. We where working Sat and Sunday last few weekends trying to catch up.
                              I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Guess I better do an update on GT Sport...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Working...
                                X