• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sits tuff

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

GU Patrol L98, Manualised Auto, 35s, Kings etc
    VF2 Redline Ute
    E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

Looks low in the back. Is there a big unit in the backseat?

Stopping sales is really interesting. Could be a way to manage demand, could be a way to drum up interest in the Rallye which looks like it will get announced/launched next week. So many questions not least, where is my fucking car! I've been waiting long enough, don't you know who I am Toyota!
      I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Sweet so when I actually get mine it will be worth more than retail......

Kidding I want me car.

Comment

Originally posted by gmr View Post

Surprised Toyota didn't give an early model to the Japanese tuning companies to get a head start on aftermarket parts like they did with the FT86.

HKS have done this demo car.
          Maybe part of it is the 90s livery nostalgia kicking in, but I think it looks fucking cool.

Last edited by RMX; 18-11-20, 05:10 PM.
          Originally posted by Mudkicker
          How many blowjobs to pay off that debt?

Comment

So I filled out the form to contact a dealer on the Toyota web page today with a big note saying CONTACT BY EMAIL DO NOT CALL!

3 mins later phone rings “hi this is mick from wide bay Toyota”. Hung up, will contact another dealer tomorrow. Stupid stupid people

Comment

was a bit disappointing in the vid of that HKS car that they had to put skinny wheels on the back to smoke it up even with the extra power they had

Comment

Golebys listed exhaust for 1600 plus freight.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

GU Patrol L98, Manualised Auto, 35s, Kings etc
                VF2 Redline Ute
                E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

Originally posted by RMX View Post

HKS have done this demo car.
                  Maybe part of it is the 90s livery nostalgia kicking in, but I think it looks fucking cool.

That is sick

Comment

HKS car is fucking cool.

Comment

Originally posted by rollin7 View Post
                      So I filled out the form to contact a dealer on the Toyota web page today with a big note saying CONTACT BY EMAIL DO NOT CALL!

3 mins later phone rings “hi this is mick from wide bay Toyota”. Hung up, will contact another dealer tomorrow. Stupid stupid people
                      Fair call they shouldn't have called. Why don't you just wait until you have the time to speak with someone over the phone or in person? A conversation is going to get you the information in a much quicker fashion than emailing to and fro.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan1 View Post

Fair call they shouldn't have called. Why don't you just wait until you have the time to speak with someone over the phone or in person? A conversation is going to get you the information in a much quicker fashion than emailing to and fro.
                        I just hate talking to car dealers because they are such slimy cunts. It reachs a point where I'd prefer to not actually have the car than to sit through the car dealers transparant attempts to be your friend while also fucking you in the ass.

Email would have been easy.

HI i wanna buy your car, this color, but im looking for a delivery mid next year. Can you tell me how much deposit you need and where to send it?

Ok, i can get you one in june, send money here bsb acc

job done

Comment

I just hate talking to car dealers because they are such slimy cunts. It reachs a point where I'd prefer to not actually have the car than to sit through the car dealers transparant attempts to be your friend while also fucking you in the ass.

HI i wanna buy your car, this color, but im looking for a delivery mid next year. Can you tell me how much deposit you need and where to send it?

job done

The GR might of been worth the pain. Its looks like they have become unobtainium, at least for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan1 View Post

The GR might of been worth the pain. Its looks like they have become unobtainium, at least for now.
                            Any info on whats going to happen post this sales pause (what do we call it)? I'm guessing, in the next couple of weeks, we'll have Rallye spec and pricing, standard pricing for the normal one plus availability and media releases.

Rollin7, you should have just dealt with the dealer over the phone, you'll likely need to wait until they go on sale again, most likely at a higher price. They are really just order takers at the moment from what I hear, surely it would be one of the easiest sales ever.
                            I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Love the HKS car. Have a mate that I got into a Clio RS197 back around 2014, will be steering him into one of these when the time comes!

job done
                              Why not just send exactly that in your first enquiry then?
                              BMW E21 Racer

ATCC & V8SC Results, Data, Statistics and Discussion from 1960 to now

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post

Any info on whats going to happen post this sales pause (what do we call it)? I'm guessing, in the next couple of weeks, we'll have Rallye spec and pricing, standard pricing for the normal one plus availability and media releases.

Rollin7, you should have just dealt with the dealer over the phone, you'll likely need to wait until they go on sale again, most likely at a higher price. They are really just order takers at the moment from what I hear, surely it would be one of the easiest sales ever.

No further info at this stage if and when we will be able to take orders for the std GR. Rallye pricing and likely allocation info on the 26th. We have taken 2 orders on Rallye and are reluctant to take anymore. We know there will be more orders than vehicles so have been clear that the order in place wont guarantee a vehicle..

Comment

Working...
                                X