No announcement yet.

Toyota Yaris GR-4 AWD Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back seat is pretty much kids only if you have adults in the front.
    .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
      back seat is pretty much kids only if you have adults in the front.
      kids to what sort of age/height though? My son would be 9 but the time i'd get one of these in ~ 6 months.
      Last edited by Mini_Me; 20-11-20, 10:19 AM.

Comment

If you fang hard enough the kids should squeeze into any space and enjoy the ride

Comment

Originally posted by Mini_Me View Post

kids to what sort of age/height though? My son would be 9 but the time i'd get one of these in ~ months.
          My kids are 5 & 7 and had no issues in the back. I'd guess up to about 140cm will be no issues at all. My wife at 165 was a little squeezy, but definitely doable.
          I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by 23Kev View Post

My kids are 5 & 7 and had no issues in the back. I'd guess up to about 140cm will be no issues at all. My wife at 165 was a little squeezy, but definitely doable.
            cheers! eldest is getting close to 140cm. would be school drop-off everyday so might be a little squeezy in not too distant future. will go and check them out though.

Comment

i know this info is probably wrong but i just got a call from the second dealer i enquired with, and they said no more other than the rayle evah, end of life, no more, how about you buy a 75 series mate?

Comment

Originally posted by rollin7 View Post
                i know this info is probably wrong but i just got a call from the second dealer i enquired with, and they said no more other than the rayle evah, end of life, no more, how about you buy a 75 series mate?
                Does seem to be the current status, I'd expect they'll see how the Rallye sales go before pushing harder for another standard spec build allocation with Japan

Comment

Probably next to no profit in the base model - Rallye adds $1k extra in manufacturing costs and $10k extra profit I’d imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Purple View Post
                    Probably next to no profit in the base model - Rallye adds $1k extra in manufacturing costs and $10k extra profit I’d imagine.
                    These things really were the bargain of the century. 37k + on roads is madness for a car of this caliber, even more so if no more are imported.

Comment

Yeah resale would be looking pretty good right now.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveBxGT View Post
                        Yeah resale would be looking pretty good right now.
                        I'm really hoping so. If I can secure a Rallye allocation next week, my undelivered red one is up for sale

Comment

FB is reporting a lottery type system for Rallye. Sounds like another cluster on the way lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini_Me View Post

cheers! eldest is getting close to 140cm. would be school drop-off everyday so might be a little squeezy in not too distant future. will go and check them out though.
                            It'll probably be ok for school drop off etc. Bags in the back, kids in the backseat, short trip to school.
                            So long as they don't take a cello or doublebass to school you'll be fine!
                            I survived the patio flooding catastrophe of 2012.

Comment

Sits tuff.

18x9.5 with 255 35

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

GU Patrol L98, Manualised Auto, 35s, Kings etc
                              VF2 Redline Ute
                              E36 Track Nugget Project

'98 Honda XR600R / '00 Kawasaki ZX-12R / '08 Honda CRF450R Supermoto / '09 KTM RC8R / '10 KTM RC8R (Broken Frame)

Comment

Still waiting for mine
                                .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Working...
                                X