Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honda Gone by 2020...by the end of March?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boothy.com Honda Gone by 2020...by the end of March?

John Cadogen reckons it's imminent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKekHN-GdNU

i wont even give that cunt a view
    you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

Originally posted by Tripper View Post
      Lol why's that?
      Get your hands off my penis!

Comment

Originally posted by TurbostyleR View Post

Lol why's that?
        ‘Cos he’s a cunt?
        Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Professional Youtuber makes up sensationalist content in a desperate bid to keep the clicks going?
          Originally posted by Jim
          I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
          What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Captiva Fan View Post
            ‘Cos he’s a cunt?
            We'll need to broaden our gearboxing campaign to include Cadogen

Comment

Without watching the video, I did read something about this the other day, claim of Honda pulling out, then a Honda denial and saying maybe they'd close some dealerships and/or appoint an independent distributor (Ateco? Fuck that)
              Originally posted by ALLMTR
              Yes but more power is the solution, even if lack of power isn't the problem...

Comment

Originally posted by S_E View Post
                Without watching the video, I did read something about this the other day, claim of Honda pulling out, then a Honda denial and saying maybe they'd close some dealerships and/or appoint an independent distributor (Ateco? Fuck that)
                Yeah that's pretty much in a nutshell what he said. March 27 is the day apparently Honda will make a decision/inform public

Comment

Originally posted by Tripper View Post
                  I'd add him to my ignore list if I could.
                  Please don't quote him or CraptivaFan.
                  Lots of minis & mokes including a G13b powered Sports Sedan, a couple of Swift Gtis, a Goggomobil, Porsche 928S, Polo Gti, BMW 540i, a WRX and a few others.

Comment

What about Audi and Subaru if we're going to start rumours? Both of them had 20%-plus sales crashes last year...

Comment

Originally posted by Captain_Slow View Post
                      What about Audi and Subaru if we're going to start rumours? Both of them had 20%-plus sales crashes last year...
                      Audi being VAG will survive the coming sales slump ... Subaru, though, could be in trouble as sales contract as they’re not in one of the bu conglomerates.
                      But then their Thing is gerlytrux, so they may have a better chance than other smaller players.
                      Having thought about it while typing; the way things are going with all commerce & companies, there’s going to be a duopoly on car manufacture within ... whaddaya reckon, 20 years?
                      Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain_Slow View Post
                        Well JC did mention Nissan could be next

Comment

So from one if the most free car markets in the world to one of the least free in a few short years.....

Awesome management by our government..... Neoliberalism at its best.

Comment

Honda, yes I can see it gone as well. It's not selling the volume and with the Australian dollar falling their product is too expensive for what it is. When was the last time you heard someone say they were looking at buying a Honda let alone have a new one?

Nissan, dunno. I blame Nissan Australia for having the worst marketing and management teams on the planet. Product is hit and miss but IMHO could be turned around easily.

Audi sell volume here. Subaru will sell bucket loads of the Hybrid Forester as they are around $40k and that might just save them.

If I can blame the gymbyment for anything it's the LCT, especially with the dollar in the low 60's. We also need to open the doors to personal imports to encourage the services industry in that area. If' it's not a new car available here why can't I' bring it in from OS, pay some engineer to go over it, pay a mechanic to fix it, pay someone to register it and drive off into the sunset?
                            "That which does not kill you, will make you very, very sick"

Comment

Honda's offerings have just been shit for as long as i can remember now... Why would you buy a Honda over a Hyundai / Kia now??? It's significantly more expensive doesn't have any better features and the warranty isn't as good...

Their styling has been crap to i can't remember the last time i looked at a Honda and thought it looked good.
                              Automotive Superstore

Little Real Estate Bondi

Comment

Working...
                              X