4 Police Dead during road traffic stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    so no being cryptic this guy is a big win to the vicpol, and has such been set to fall on his own sword. The media being very quiet about the ‘connections’ that we’re first reported Pusey has. Be interesting what comes of this.
    Both the truck driver and porka driver both have an affiliation to the same biker club don't they ?

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

Seen the footage, pics and things I probably shouldn’t of seen. My heart goes to the families of the ones who are lost, doesn’t matter who or what uniform you wear it’s a loss of life. Didn’t need to happen

so no being cryptic this guy is a big win to the vicpol, and has such been set to fall on his own sword. The media being very quiet about the ‘connections’ that we’re first reported Pusey has. Be interesting what comes of this.
      link?

Comment

Originally posted by Gin Kii View Post

Surely the body camera's cover the interaction.
        They are too unreliable, always turning off at the wrong time.
        Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

Comment

He sent an email to two cops the night before he handed himself in. One was a vic cop and another an afp one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Orange View Post

They are too unreliable, always turning off at the wrong time.
            I'll bet that only happens when it favours the pig wearing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sturmovik View Post
              He sent an email to two cops the night before he handed himself in. One was a vic cop and another an afp one.
              And ?

Comment

Removed some posts.

Really really no need for petty personal dislikes in this thread - and try to keep it to the topic at hand.
                Last edited by TJ; 25-04-20, 08:02 PM.
                Originally posted by brasher
                TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

This will turn out to be the next chapter in the "Underbelly" series ......
                  " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

Comment

Originally posted by Gin Kii View Post

Both the truck driver and porka driver both have an affiliation to the same biker club don't they ?
                    Truck driver who knows but the Porsche bloke from what I’ve heard will be a fall out guy for a few things, the traffic violation least of his worries
                    Originally posted by Faux Forg
                    I agree with Rdyno

Comment

so no being cryptic this guy is a big win to the vicpol, and has such been set to fall on his own sword. The media being very quiet about the "connections" that were first reported Pusey has. Be interesting what comes of this.
                      Now that he has been charged the media has to be very careful about what they can report in case it prejudices any future trial. Report the wrong thing and Pusey could walk on a technicality.

The trial by media, including facebook, twitter etc, and rumour these days has gotten out of hand. Just look at this thread to see how many variations of supposed facts there have been.
                      If you dig a hole and it is in the wrong place, digging it deeper isn't going to help.

Police warn that blow-up dolls are not recognised floatation devices.

Comment

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post
                        I for one am shocked the truck driver was a Curry Cowboy.
                        Surprised this bit isn't getting more traction.

GWS Giants - Great Waste of Space

Comment

It isn't as sexy as "drugged up Porsche hoon causes fatal crash and does a runner." I'm guessing the truck driver also wasn't a big self promoter, posting his misdeeds on Facebook or other social media. The schadenfreude is strong towards Pusey.
                          If you dig a hole and it is in the wrong place, digging it deeper isn't going to help.

Police warn that blow-up dolls are not recognised floatation devices.

Comment

Originally posted by foamy View Post
                            I'd probably go 80% blame for the truck driver. 10% for the Porsche driver. & 10% for whoever the fuck decided to allow police to stand with their backs to a busy freeway and write tickets. Seriously......walk 10m in front of the vehicle, face on-coming traffic and sort the prick out. Hell, stand behind the guard rail. I'd be quitting my job if I was responsible for their current policy of "hope and pray".
                            I don't really think much if any of the blame for the deaths should be on the porsche driver - the only real argument that could be had for that is that had he not been speeding he wouldn't have been pulled over and they wouldn't have been in that position, but I think the vast majority of us on here have drawn the attention of the cops before, and I don't think just the fact that you've been pulled over and then a truck has plowed into all of the cars makes it your fault at all. His other stuff makes him an absolute cunt of a human for sure.

Also think the cops need to revise their procedures around pulling people over - if you're pulling someone over for something that doesn't warrant an immediate stop to their driving (eg speeding, rbt or basically any road rule breach...unless they're driving while asleep at the wheel or so off their face they can't keep it on the road) they should do what the UK cops seem to do, get in front of the car with your lights on and a "follow me" sign, then get them pulled over somewhere safe, also rather than speaking to them on the roadside have the driver get in the back of the cop car - sure a truck hitting a stopped car at 100km/h may not be fully survivable for those inside, but more survivable than a person being struck by the truck or pinned between the cars. If you must pull them over on the side of the freeway, jump the crash barrier where safe to do so (some may not be), if a 2nd car attends park it back a decent way with the lights on so that draws peoples attention instead of parking them right behind each other (a lot of crashes into cars on the side of the road is target fixation - let them fixate on the car 50m back not the one you're standing right in front of). Given some of these (stay in your car or on the other side of the barrier etc) are common advice for people breaking down on a freeway, it seems insane that it's not also followed by the cops pulling people over on the freeway.

Comment

So I suppose Porsche is also to blame as their car can go faster than the speed limit?
                              3D scanning
                              3D modelling
                              Structural certification
                              3 and 5 axis milling

Comment

After a truck hit a towie and a bystander on the hume a while back I seem to recall they changed alot of rules regarding tow trucks on the highway and also widened breakdown lanes.

I suspect this incident will massively change the way vehicles are pulled over on highways.

Comment

Working...
                                X