4 Police Dead during road traffic stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Datsunracer68 View Post

Guy likes suicidal fast car peak hour runs and cociaine, if it wasn't for the truck driver and the PoPo he would be trying it again:
    Fixed

Lots of minis & mokes including a G13b powered Sports Sedan, a couple of Swift Gtis, a Goggomobil, Porsche 928S, Polo Gti, BMW 540i, a WRX and a few others.

Comment

Yea I mean it not so bad that the truck driver killed the cops cos he a good guy.
      3D scanning
      3D modelling
      Structural certification
      3 and 5 axis milling

Comment

You guys cheering should also remember that cunts like this is why you get hassled for driving a car that isn't a camry.

Joe Public doesn't care that you are doing the right thing, you are a hoon, like dick pussy who killed them cops.

Comment

^ this.

Porsche Driver is getting a heavy handed beating from the cops, but the few people I see who care in this case are pretty much only in this thread.

Comment

Fucking arrogant piece of shit is getting a well deserved heavy handed beating from the cops because the justice system hasn't backed them when they needed it.

Slippery lawyered up arsehole hasn't received just desserts from the judiciary, thus Vicpol are happy to pile on him.
            " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

Comment

Originally posted by chartreusehj View Post
              You guys cheering should also remember that cunts like this is why you get hassled for driving a car that isn't a camry.

Joe Public doesn't care that you are doing the right thing, you are a hoon, like dick pussy who killed them cops.
              how did Mr Pussy kill them pigs ?

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

Originally posted by Gin Kii View Post

how did Mr Pussy kill them pigs ?
                But for Porsche Driver speeding they wouldn’t have been standing in the path of the truck.

Alternatively, dick pussy is a cunt who karma has failed to deal with to date.

Comment

Originally posted by Disgruntled View Post

But for Porsche Driver speeding they wouldn’t have been standing in the path of the truck.

takes 4 pigs to sort a lone speeder ?

Comment

Probably just heard someone say 'pussy' over the radio and came running.

Comment

One who's doing 150+ in peak hour probably yes.....
                      don't ask to ride my bike and i won't ask if i can shag your missus

Comment

Originally posted by dillyboy View Post

One who's doing 150+ in peak hour probably yes.....
                        Wow ok,takes 4 to make him pull over.

Comment

Pusey’s a fuckwit and all, but the death caused by the crash is 100% on the truck driver.

Comment

Originally posted by womblesti View Post

Pusey’s a fuckwit and all, but the death caused by the crash is 100% on the truck driver.
                            Totes.

I think that most people are somewhere about ‘The cops are being heavy handed with Porsche Driver, but then again he is a knob so I am ok with it.’

Comment

Still laughing at this cunts name. Dick Pussy. I mean holy shit
                              #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Comment

Totes.

I think that most people are somewhere about ‘The cops are being heavy handed with Porsche Driver, but then again he is a knob so I am ok with it.’
                                Precisely.
                                " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

Comment

Working...
                                X